Llorente

Llorente is an extremely impressive player. One of the best target players in the world, and he really knows how to find the back of the net. Bilbao would struggle without him. But he loves Bilbao, believe it's his childhood club, so wouldn't be surprised if he stays for his career.

Does anyone not think you could have made two highlight reels for him in that match? At times he was fucking amazing, others I genuinely thought I was watching Dzeko's touch transplanted.

Still, he did very well on his own against two CB's, though I don't really know anything about the quality of Sportings back pair.

adrianr said:
Does anyone not think you could have made two highlight reels for him in that match? At times he was fucking amazing, others I genuinely thought I was watching Dzeko's touch transplanted.

Still, he did very well on his own against two CB's, though I don't really know anything about the quality of Sportings back pair.

That move and setup for the 2nd goal was sublime. But, yes did have some bad touches but its to be expected. He's 6'5 Dominates in the Air, and I thought he showed some good pace at times.

I love Dzeko as a person, and if he stays next year will root him on, but this guy playing alongside kun would be deadly in my humble opinion.

Barcelona are ready to ramp up their interest in Tottenham and Manchester City target Fernando Llorente this summer.

The Spanish giants have been linked with the Athletic Bilbao striker before - but reports in Spain have revealed that they have now made him one of their priority targets.

Barca are reportedly lining up a move for Gareth Bale, who they see as the ideal replacement for left-back Eric Abidal, but they are also hoping to add to their forward line at the end of the season.

Catalan newspaper Sport, which has close links to Barca, say that the club's sporting board have identified the sought-after Llorente as the man to initiate a tactical tweak in their side.

It has been suggested that Lionel Messi's tendency to drop deep this season has left them short of a central striker, especially with David Villa injured.

In the past, the likes of Samuel Eto'o and Zlatan Ibrahimovic have filled this role - and now Barcelona's hierarchy hope to sign a striker in a similar type, with Llorente top of their list.

The target man has hit 16 goals in 30 La Liga outings this season as well as seven in 14 during Bilbao's march to the Europa League final.

His form has attracted the interest of Spurs and Manchester City, who both feel Llorente has the physical and technical attributes to succeed in England, but any move away from Bilbao looked unlikely after he signed a new deal until 2016.

But Barca could have the financial clout to prize him away from the San Mames Stadium.

Reports in Spain suggest #MCFC want to sign Fernando Llorente, with a 'meeting' between City officials and his agent already taken place.

From a twitter source.

I hope not depending on the fee. Anything towards 30 mill I think we should be looking to spend that extra bit on Falcao, if 20 mill Lorente would be a good decision if hes to replace dzeko.

celticfc482 said:
Reports in Spain suggest #MCFC want to sign Fernando Llorente, with a 'meeting' between City officials and his agent already taken place.

From a twitter source.

I hope not depending on the fee. Anything towards 30 mill I think we should be looking to spend that extra bit on Falcao, if 20 mill Lorente would be a good decision if hes to replace dzeko.

Which Twitter source?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.