LMA Manager of the year - Rodgers

Re: LMA Manager of the year

gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
Well at least he's won something. It comes as no surprise that a man who won the double in his first year in English football, breaking record after record along the way, comes away with nothing. Apart from his League cup and Prem champs medals of course.
Do you honestly carve their approval. It's going to feel a bit weird if we ever start being part if the establishment.

I like being on the outside, pissing in. .

I just want to be loved :-(

The big silver trophies you can barely lift up with two hands are the ones that count, not the little tiny ones you can hold up with one finger.

Brendan would swap his entire career's work to win what Pellegrini has these past three months.

I mean, yeah, Pellegrini should win it because he's been the best manager all season. But like he'll lose sleep over a little tiny consolation prize?

Problem Pelles had was that anything other Than not winning the league was going to be seen as a Failure as unfortunately that's the world we live in, whilst Liverpool were not expected to challenge for the title that's why they gave it to Brenda

stony said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
Well at least he's won something. It comes as no surprise that a man who won the double in his first year in English football, breaking record after record along the way, comes away with nothing. Apart from his League cup and Prem champs medals of course.
Do you honestly carve their approval. It's going to feel a bit weird if we ever start being part if the establishment.

I like being on the outside, pissing in. .

I just want to be loved :-(
I love you. Is that not enough, you needy ****?

Pullis was voted the best manager in the premier league, yet Brenda was voted the best manager in all the leagues. Got to love that logic

BigOscar said:
Pullis was voted the best manager in the premier league, yet Brenda was voted the best manager in all the leagues. Got to love that logic

I stand corrected if this is true, how the fuck does that honestly work?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.