LMA Manager of the year - Rodgers

Thatchersforearm said:
City Raider said:
is the dippers open top bus back on then?

I think so. Brenda's LMA award and the racists FWA and PFA trophies at the front of the bus. Worth celebrating on Merseyside that. Oh and the neutrals Premier League Trophy, can't forget that.

Domestic treble for Liverpool. Pellers out - he only won one more trophy than Moyes.

Dynamo11 said:
BigOscar said:
Pullis was voted the best manager in the premier league, yet Brenda was voted the best manager in all the leagues. Got to love that logic

I stand corrected if this is true, how the fuck does that honestly work?

Although I don't know who actually voted for Pulis, but LMA is the vote of the managers. So Rodgers was voted by the fellow managers as a winner. And Pellegrini not in top four, which is a bit silly.

Would it have been SAF, he would have ended up as a winner and the runner-up as well.

Not that anybody cares too much, especially Pellegrini. :)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I really hope Pellegrini doesn't win it next year, if we retain our title.

Their pain should sustain us all.

tumblr_m7ucxqiuFR1rv1ckao1_400.gif

Who gives a fuck? We've won the league.

No amount of shit will be voted for and written but fucking champions end of.

Sounds like Fergie has been on the sauce tonight, making a right arse of himself

drthingy said:
Perfect. Keep them having the tinpot awards and we'll have the cream.
Precisely.

If it hadn't been for our title challenge this season I would have loved watching Liverpool. They play an entertaining brand of football that's built on diamond formations, clever movement off the ball and a dynamism unlike many teams I've seen. I think Rodgers has done well to get them where they are with a small squad, and I hope he enjoys his recognition and I wish him all the best in the future.

But he'd give up his entire career so far to do what we've done this past few months. Win a cup and a league? Very few teams have done that in the history of English football and now we've joined them. Pellegrini will measure his achievements in the big silver cauldrons we've got lining the shelves of our trophy cabinet during the summer, not the silly little gestures you could fit on a council house hearth.

Well done Rodgers, but we know who the real winner is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.