LMFAO maradona to portsmouth....

mancboy123 said:
Why would they. If he quits his job as argentina boss he will have no pull with the argentina fa and why would any of them want to be coached by him when he has done so poorly with the national team!

Because he's still "god" to pretty much everyone other there no matter what he does. Aguero more than most, especially now that he's related to him. From the sound of it he won't actually be doing any of the actual coaching anyway, sounds like he'll be a DOF if anything.

mancboy123 said:
You think hes enough of a "god" that players would sacrifice their careers for him?

It's hardly sacrificing there careers, after one big name arrives the rest follow assuming the cash is availible. Just look at us with Robinho, before he arrived there wasn't a chance the likes of Barry, Tevez, Adebayor or even Terry would have considered coming here in their prime. That said i have serious doubts whether Al-Fahim actually has anything like the amount of cash he claims?

Godfather said:
Along with David Villa, David Silva, Kun Aguero and Samuel Eto'o.

According to Anal bhoyril or however you spell it. Me thinks not.

David Villa: doesn't want to leave Spain and won't join Chelski or the rags so why would he join Portsmouth
David Silva: loves Valencia and along with Villa doesn't really want to leave, nothing at Portsmouth would attract him
Kun Aguero: staying with Atletico or joining a big club, whether they've got his father-in-law (Maradona) or not lol
Samuel Eto'o: about to sign for Inter

so in conclusion...
Sulaiman Al Fahim's an absolute cock!

the people sneering on this thread sound exactly like the Man Utd/Liverpool fans did when we got taken over

Didsbury Dave said:
the people sneering on this thread sound exactly like the Man Utd/Liverpool fans did when we got taken over

It doesn't concern me too much because Al-Fahim is nowhere near as wealthy as our fellas. The Telegraph also reported that he's cited three different funding sources:

"This has led to concerns that Al-Fahim may be working for at third party, causing the Premier League to pour through the financial details of the takeover before moving ahead."

I think it's v suspicious looking that a guy so close to our owner is buying a football club in the same league: the unofficial feeder club conspiracy theory begins.

I'm not saying they'll be a challenge, Dobsy, necessarily.

I just see echoes in the "LMAO" type comments in the way our takeover was received.

Al Fahim is a first class ****

although .... with all his money he could take me outtt hehe

x x x x

Didsbury Dave said:
I'm not saying they'll be a challenge, Dobsy, necessarily.

I just see echoes in the "LMAO" type comments in the way our takeover was received.

difference being that the main reason we're laughing our asses off is that we were the ones cringing when al Fahim was yammering on and making a joke of *us*. nobody's laughing at wolfsburg as far as i know so that's hardly a slight to compare Portsmouth to them... the laughter is pretty much about al Fahim. he was a clown when he (briefly) was with us, he'll be a bigger clown on his own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.