kronkonite said:
Owen Jones is speaking at waterstones on may 30 th 6 30 pm-- £3 should be good

i'm going

A rising star the lad. Even though he looks about 12

yes about time a decent lefty under 30 turned up

though looking 18 years younger is amazing

Rascal said:
Anybody with any intelligence can see through spin though

And yet the politically driven spin of the financial crisis is so widely believed...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I need to choose to vote for some geezer who was in a reality show once, Ken tax you for everything Livingstone or Boris sha waddy waddy Johnson

"Red Ken" I read has been a little vague with paying his taxes ? This is what pisses me off, when they claim to believe in something fundamental (wealth distribution for example) but fail abhorrently to demonstrate it in their own lives yet expect us to.

metalblue said:
Rascal said:
Anybody with any intelligence can see through spin though

And yet the politically driven spin of the financial crisis is so widely believed...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I need to choose to vote for some geezer who was in a reality show once, Ken tax you for everything Livingstone or Boris sha waddy waddy Johnson

"Red Ken" I read has been a little vague with paying his taxes ? This is what pisses me off, when they claim to believe in something fundamental (wealth distribution for example) but fail abhorrently to demonstrate it in their own lives yet expect us to.

Even though Livingstone shares some of my core beliefs i could not vote for him. His tax affairs are an affront to the Left wing. If i was a Londoner i would probably move out to Stoke or somewhere depending on where my local council decided to send me :))

I would vote for the Independent on the single issue of support for a third runway at Heathrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.