lokeren pics/vids?

bluevengence said:
Funniest thing was seeing a lad go in a portaloo behind the stand for a piss and
then a load of his mates tipped it over

he was`nt too pleased when he got out

That was not in Lokren, it was in Poland against Groclin (Grok Lin)
Cannot remember exactly how it;s spelt.

My first Euro trip,and as stated a top top trip

Stayed in Gent as well,at campanile hotel,train to Lokeren,square full of blues,water cannons,kicking off in that stand,and everyone where we were thinking blues were in trouble,double decker bus in fucking ground !,penalty in our end,walk back to station running up an embankment across tracks to station,mad as fuck,guard getting squashed off train,more beer in Gent,woke up,ryanair to stansted,1 newcastle fan on our flight,drove home to Manchester,grinning like fuck....and still got the full ticket intact.....

Happy days

Oh yea ....red light district visit in Gent....plenty of blues there as well....come on own up

i was at my sis' tapas bar near Lokeren train station and took some quick pics :
29z96kp.jpg

k9f0j6.jpg

28qrlme.jpg

2h2hxde.jpg

2uihpas.jpg

... it was a mad day... and night

roytoncity said:
Chadblue wrote
Remember the security at the game being a joke. Ticketless blues getting in by flashing beer mats at the stewards. Also remember some gobshite scouser pushing in at the front of the food van and saying he was Joey Bartons brother. Believed him too cos he looked like him. He's probably the one now doing life for murder

Was there too, mad one, we drove from Shaw to Belgium two brothers in the front argued all the way by far the best away I have done. the real return to Europe. The words were I'm Joey Barton's cousin like it mean't something, soon got on his toes tho.

Stopped in Ghent, funny really there was a international film festival on with 100's of pissed up blues wandering around a very beautiful city. Some soon clicked on you get wine and eats at some of the events, hehe, nightmare.

Irish bar headquarters, some very old faces at the game from the 70's and 80's a great euro away, match was poor tho from what I recall.

Linked up with some mad Lokeren guy, showed us the dark side of Belgium.

Possibly was as his Dad was there and nearly got a shoeing for some of the shit he came out with. It was obvious then that Saint Joseph was obviously his fathers son...cock end.

Them pics are brill.
They do look more like they were taken in the 1980's though!!
A fantastic draw was lokeren, hope we get to play in belgium again (or amsterdam!!).

Lokeren was my first Euro trip as well. Got a top pic stood on a riot van with a fit armed copper. Will post when i find it. Didnt tell my cousin till 10 min before kick off that we were in away end. No problems tho.
Remember some blue telling us to slow down on the drinking, asked why ?? He said your drinkin beer llike its water, so, i replied ??? ITS 10 PERCENT !!! Well and truly bladdered. Remember nodding off at half time and someone had to give me a nudge lol.
Some lads had a massive flag and did a piss poor attempt at putting it up. I climbed about 3 storeys up a building (im a steeplejack) and did a propper job - looked quality. Love to see a pic ???
When we got back to station after game crushed against this huge glass door that inevitabely got smashed, quality trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.