LOL, F**K RIGHT OFF WEST HAM!!

forevermancity

The Hammers have told Manchester City that they want £20m for Bellamy and midfielder Scott Parker. (Daily Star)

Re: LOL, FUCK RIGHT OFF WEST HAM!!

Good, that should be the end of that then

id rather have jamie pollock and gerry creaney than these two mediocre players, why would the richst club in the world go for these average no marks? or has Hughes been given a limited budget!!

it says here that they have rejected 12 mill from spuds for bellamy

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1102957/Tottenham-look-West-Ham-reject-12m-Bellamy-bid.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

if we go for these kinda players it'll improve us but we'd be top 8-10 at best.....looks like it is gonna be an ultra slow project eh.

we should be top 6 by 2018/19

next up diouff from sunderland £18m!!

They're tits for asking that much. We're not going for either of them surely. They're no better than what we've already got ffs.

Must be true if it is in the star.........

Sheikh Django said:
They're tits for asking that much. We're not going for either of them surely. They're no better than what we've already got ffs.

Maybe im one of the few who think this... but Scott Parker is a very good player. Ok, I would rather have Diarra or someone like Mascherano (no chance of signing) but I think he would be a good solid signing at this time.

A price like that will not put the Arabs off.

What a lot of people seem to be forgetting is that we need to add depth to the squad. We can't just buy a load of superstars and expect to keep them happy.

I would take both of them as they would bulk up the squad. the money is irrelevant as we have a bottomless pit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.