LOL, F**K RIGHT OFF WEST HAM!!

Bellamy would not be a good player to have in the dressing room, we got rid of the likes of them players, hes a very talented footballer though. As for Scott Parker, hes just useless.

SWPISHOME said:
Bellamy would not be a good player to have in the dressing room, we got rid of the likes of them players, hes a very talented footballer though. As for Scott Parker, hes just useless.

Please can everyone stop mentioning Scott Parker?

Also, please can Bellend's name be banned from the forum? It's disgusting. The word cu*t is banned, so why not Bellend's name?

i rest my case

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=99608" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=99608</a>

I think West Ham should tell City to fuck off until the are willing to start at 20m, show us how is boss and don't drop the price for anything, in fact for every day, they are made to wait add 1m ;-)

A few years back West Ham drastically overpaid in wages and transfer fees for Bellamy, Dyer, Parker, Neill etc. They have all been unmitigated disasters for them football wise and financially. And now we're expected to believe their value has risen.

The only way I could see this happen is if Hughes had a job lined up with West Ham next season and wanted a bit of spending money.

Can understand the Bellamy transfer as HUghes obviously wants allies in the City Squad but Parker, whats he done since he signed for West Ham?

I thought parker looked good tonight, he is an established Prem holding player, good rep ggod pedigree, probably just coming into his prime.

Bellamy not too arsed about, but what will be will be, if he comes we will get behind him.

Toshack and Hughes rate him, and as both past and present Welsh managers, clearly see something in him. Welsh captain remember.

NICKS BACK said:
I thought parker looked good tonight, he is an established Prem holding player, good rep ggod pedigree, probably just coming into his prime.

Bellamy not too arsed about, but what will be will be, if he comes we will get behind him.

Toshack and Hughes rate him, and as both past and present Welsh managers, clearly see something in him. Welsh captain remember.

Just because you can play for Wales shouldn't be a plus when we are looking for sign a new player, after all Ched Evens in playing for them now and Andy Dibble did in the past, so not something really to shout about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.