London Based Blues-New venue

Yes.

Bolton is being shown in the Blue Anchor, e-mail confirmation was sent round couple of days ago.

I expect to be out and about for the Sporting Lisbon match on Thursday. It'll be great to see a few Blues there!

I'll come and check ou the Blue Anchor for the Lisbon game. Is there an email mailing list that covers whats going on London pubwise? (some previous posts have suggested there is) Chrs

PM Tueartsboots - although I imagine he's pounced already. Tickets go up there too.

Hi all,

I will attend a course near London next week, but unfortunately Blue Anchor is too far away. Does anyone know of a pub near Reading, Hook or Fleet showing the Chelsea game on Wednesday?

Thanks in advance.

Would any London based Blues like to come and do SportsTonightLive with me on Saturday for the Stoke match? It's a FanZone style thing where we cover the footage for an Internet TV Channel. You need to be at Great Portland Street between 5pm and 7.30pm on Saturday.

PM / reply for details. I'd love some company!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.