London Based Blues

Me too Tony, still not sent my form back though......need to drag me arse to the PO and get a postal order?!

Carol put a note about the Wigan game in the last e-mail, so we may even see more OSC members come down as well.

I will be there I've decided, not sure about the Lancashire derby though. If only it wasn't a Sunday I'd do the session but Mondays are bad enough.

Meddler said:
Carol put a note about the Wigan game in the last e-mail, so we may even see more OSC members come down as well.

I will be there I've decided, not sure about the Lancashire derby though. If only it wasn't a Sunday I'd do the session but Mondays are bad enough.

Fantastic, keep the beer in the glass though ! Although she was kinda pretty and wet nips?????????

??????????

Meddler mate, you'll be fine for Monday. Have a couple of Gin and slimlines.

BlueHerts said:
Luton Blue? Blimey! Work in Luton (well near the airport) and live in Harpenden. Get yerself down to Farringdon on Sunday and joing the unofficial supporters club...

Yep been here 9 years now, was a Snorbens Blue before that, still got a few mates in Snorbens who are City fans, might try and rally them up for a meet in the near future, doubt I'll make tomorrow, baby stuff to do, will have to settle for the local if I can bear to sit near gooners n spuds with the odd rag to boot! CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.