London Based Blues

A london based city supporters club...surely not...only utd have fans in london

mrksdawn19 said:
ssg2 said:
A london based city supporters club...surely not...only utd have fans in london
Difference is most of the City fans down south are ex northerners
The influx will begin very soon, you'll be sat with a bunch of tw@ts next season who are there for the half time raffle

kingmikedoyle said:
ssg2 said:
The influx will begin very soon, you'll be sat with a bunch of tw@ts next season who are there for the half time raffle
Experience speaking there ssg2?
Yes, seeing friends and family who have been going for years sat in a pub on a saturday is a sad state of affairs.
Don't get me wrong there are a lot of southern reds who have followed the club since the 70's and I have no issue with them. I have issues with families coming up from Surrey for a day trip and taking the place of a local utd fan

ssg2 said:
kingmikedoyle said:
Experience speaking there ssg2?
Yes, seeing friends and family who have been going for years sat in a pub on a saturday is a sad state of affairs.
Don't get me wrong there are a lot of southern reds who have followed the club since the 70's and I have no issue with them. I have issues with families coming up from Surrey for a day trip and taking the place of a local utd fan

You becoming a blue ssg??????

IM NOT REALLY HERE said:
ssg2 said:

You becoming a blue ssg??????

No because its football in general not just utd, utd take the hammering because they are the biggest club (no trying to start an argument, you know what I mean). Look at Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool...all the successful clubs have hangers on.
Everything city fans have criticised utd for over the years is exactly the club you could turn out to be - daytrippers, opening restaurants in Malaysia, marketing every possible item.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.