London Based Blues

1st of August for what fella? I'd say all London Blues are from the North, who knows in a few years time though?! I've been down here long enough to know my North London boozers so unless anyone has any better suggestions I can name a few, i'm sure the yiddies and gooners will just " lav it " havin a Blue invasion somewhere!!

Matt Diablo said:
1st of August for what fella? I'd say all London Blues are from the North, who knows in a few years time though?! I've been down here long enough to know my North London boozers so unless anyone has any better suggestions I can name a few, i'm sure the yiddies and gooners will just " lav it " havin a Blue invasion somewhere!!
For meeting for a drink, unfortunately, though, the usual suspects cant make it.

Whats everyone up to Wednesday night, meeting Biggsy1 and Prestwich Blue at Hoxton Sq for a FREE, yes FREE, gig !

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cargo-london.com/event/summer-yard-party-0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cargo-london.com/event/summer-yard-party-0</a>

PM if you are up for it-btw ALL Mancs born and dragged up us !

Back in the day, the London Blues pub for live matches used to be Terry Neill's, the sports bar on Holborn Viaduct - run by the former Arsenal player and manager. Have some very happy memories of rather drunken nights there. It closed down in the end, and I kind of lost touch with it all when I got married, then moved away. But some good times from 1999 onwards, when I went to London.

I do remember well the 'going underground' days in the 80s.

Great bunch of pissheads, those were the days.

I am in nottingham now though

Ok, Ric is not making this easy for me, I have asked for a sticky on London/Southern based Blues but am getting nowhere. I have had a LOT of response from this and from my "Players needed in London" threads. I am going to make a database and will arrange a meet, Mods-sticky PLEASE. You all know I have OSC EC direct info, it makes sense !!

kimbo said:
tueartsboots said:
Quite possible. Should ask I guess. Her name is Carol.
That's her, she was running the branch way back in the days. Fair play to her for keeping it going.
Out of interest where about in London are you based?
Carol Darville rings a bell. She used to run it back in the late '80s and theturn out was pretty good. Well before t'internet and e-mails but still pretty efficient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.