London Based Blues

Hey guys,

was wondering if any of you knew of a pub that'd be showing the game on saturday? preferrably near(ish) to Euston station?

thanks!

roaminblue said:
Hey guys,

was wondering if any of you knew of a pub that'd be showing the game on saturday? preferrably near(ish) to Euston station?

thanks!
The guys will be at the City Pride on Farringdon Lane on Saturday. Farringdon station is two tube stops from Euston and to find the City Pride you turn left out of the main entrance of Farringdon station, immediate left again onto Turnmill St then follow that. After it crosses Clerkenwell Rd, it becomes Farringdon Lane. There is a pub called The Green on the corner and the City Pride is a few yards further down.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The guys will be at the City Pride on Farringdon Lane on Saturday. Farringdon station is two tube stops from Euston and to find the City Pride you turn left out of the main entrance of Farringdon station, immediate left again onto Turnmill St then follow that. After it crosses Clerkenwell Rd, it becomes Farringdon Lane. There is a pub called The Green on the corner and the City Pride is a few yards further down.

oh awesome, and its likely that i could get back to euston for 7:20 from there? after the game?

Matt Diablo said:
you will probably need to leave on the 70 min. mark to make 7.20 tbh

yeah you're right. For some reason got it into my head kick off was earlier than half 5.

Don't suppose theres anyway like, just over the road from euston is tehre? haha

Matt Diablo said:
mate there are a million boozers round there that will be showin it for sure, but then its rue some gaffs don't have ESPN but i'm sure you'll find one

oh, nice un.

I don't know euston area at all.

cheers though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.