London Based Blues

its been a real top addition meeting fellow Blue mates this year, thanks Tony for the main trigger [as well as the BM Ric flatcap allstars of course], to actually startin it and driving it on, I feel i've met some before, that's how well, I think anyway, we get on and look forward to all things good in the new year, need to try and do it in a slighter calmer fashion, its a marathon not a spint after all, something City fans in general should remember. Peace and all dat..

anyone know any city pubs in SE London, I don't get a hostile reaction to even wearing shirt for derby game but would appreciate a few more blues than all the effin immigrant reds who sneak in and dont even buy a beer when Rags on! Landlord of Woodman in Charlton used to throw them out but unfortunately the brewery threw him out and closed pub! Watched Chelsea game in Duke of Edin in Lee and was fine with my cheering but that was mostly from Arsenal fans. It has good quiz on Tuesdays which I've won a few times (handy cash) and has nice clientel + 4 tvs in small pub.

disco dawson said:
anyone know any city pubs in SE London, I don't get a hostile reaction to even wearing shirt for derby game but would appreciate a few more blues than all the effin immigrant reds who sneak in and dont even buy a beer when Rags on! Landlord of Woodman in Charlton used to throw them out but unfortunately the brewery threw him out and closed pub! Watched Chelsea game in Duke of Edin in Lee and was fine with my cheering but that was mostly from Arsenal fans. It has good quiz on Tuesdays which I've won a few times (handy cash) and has nice clientel + 4 tvs in small pub.
THe City Pride, Farringdon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.