London For A Week

I might be in London on derby day for Remembrance Sunday parade anyone know of pubs in Whitehall that show Sky Sports?

I might be in London on derby day for Remembrance Sunday parade anyone know of pubs in Whitehall that show Sky Sports?

Yup.

I think the Silver Cross has Sky Sports. They certainly had football on the last time I was there (last month). Walkers as well has screens but not sure of what they have on. And I seem to remember the boat, Tattershall Castle had screens as well, but I was quite pissed at that stage.

If you're around Westminster/Pimlico I can personally recommend a few.

The Speaker - Perkins Rents
The Cask - corner of Charlwood St & Tachbrook St
The Windsor Castle - Francis St
The Royal Oak - Regency St
The Barley Mow - Horseferry Rd

Around St James Park tube station:
The Sanctuary - Tothill St (good pies if they still do them)
The Two Chairmen - Dartmouth St
The Adam & Eve and The Buckingham Arms - Petty France

If you fancy somewhere a bit more up-market with good food then there's the Thomas Cubitt on Elizabeth St but that can get very busy.

Been going to all of them on our annual work’s Christmas pub crawl for 20 years, PB. Always start in the Albert, then the Royal Oak and around in a big circle. The Windsor Castle I always pass on (bloody god awful Sam Smith’s ale). We add in the Colonies, the Old Star and the Grafton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.