London Police a Issue Plea: As if the Rags/MIBS/Cockney Reds

tasker said:
from the muen

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1454848_no-replay-of-fa-cup-violence-at-wembley-for-the-community-shield-vows-top-cop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ws-top-cop</a>

The top officer in charge of policing the Manchester derby at Wembley says her officers will be using new tactics to prevent a repeat of the trouble that marred the FA Cup semi -final.

Hang on. I thought they said it all passed off peacefully, with very few arrests, and praised both sets of fans? Surely our wonderful police force weren't telling a load of porkies?

The so-called MIB, ICJ, Moston rats, are all fucking cowards. They only attack when they're in a group, and usually to weaker opponents. If any of these cunts gives you any shit on Sunday, don't worry, just stand your ground and confront them and give it them back; they'll soon back down. They're just a bunch of mardarse wankers when they get it back.

Tulse_Luper said:
The so-called MIB, ICJ, Moston rats, are all fucking cowards. They only attack when they're in a group, and usually to weaker opponents. If any of these cunts gives you any shit on Sunday, don't worry, just stand your ground and confront them and give it them back; they'll soon back down. They're just a bunch of mardarse wankers when they get it back.

Ahh, yes...this is where my 'take a chainsaw to Wembley' campaign comes into play.

Join the campaign mate, axe's and shotguns are allowed.

Still think one of the best videos of that day in the semi, is that young city lad running over to all them utd fans and giving them some cheeking ribbing, flag round his shoulders and big City hat on, priceless.

mcfcliam said:
Tulse_Luper said:

Ahh, yes...this is where my 'take a chainsaw to Wembley' campaign comes into play.

Join the campaign mate, axe's and shotguns are allowed.
axe's? shotguns? For fuck sake, I live in Peckham- Mach10 at least or maybe an Uzi

tueartsboots said:
For fuck sake, I live in Peckham- Mach10 at least

Or at least maybe a Mac-10, rather than that new Gillette multi blade razor that you're coveting, you streetwise muthafucka you.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Mugatu said:
tueartsboots said:
For fuck sake, I live in Peckham- Mach10 at least

Or at least maybe a Mac-10, rather than that new Gillette multi blade razor that you're coveting, you streetwise muthafucka you.
Streetwise my arse. Tueartsboots gets the only copy of The Guardian sold in Peckham.
Guilty as charged. Cnuts !

tueartsboots said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Mugatu said:
Streetwise my arse. Tueartsboots gets the only copy of The Guardian sold in Peckham.
Guilty as charged. Cnuts !
And you're not even gay.

A bit camp maybe...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.