London

live and work down here, have done for about 10 years. definitely wouldn't recommend where the OP was for a night out, but it is central. get yourself east with hipsters mate, like myself...

Me and the mrs had a chalet on The Hyde park Christmas Market in December, we stayed in an apartment in Kensington for 7 weeks. It was hard work because of the hours but we both love the buzz and sheer majesty of the places. We’re trading at the Ideal Home Show at Olympia on 17 March til the 2 April this time staying in Chiswick which is another nice area. I wouldn’t want to live there but i do love the place. If you’re at the show come and say hello on stand number F660. We are www.thegreat britishcheesecompany.co.uk and we always do deals for city fans! Come and say hello if you’re there, always nice to have the craic with a Manc while i’m in the smoke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.