Loneliness at Christmas

I intended to spend the day at my flat with my two degus...

Foolishly, I downed three alcoholic beverages before 11am (I don’t usually drink) and took 600mg of Pregabalin and 200mg of Propranolol in an effort to feel happy for once in my pitiful life. But alas, my mother, niece and auntie rang my bell soon after my regrettable drug binge. Much to my chagrin, they managed to persuade me to spend the day with the family.

The following few hours were rather peculiar. I felt even more ‘spaced out’ than usual, my speech was slurred and I had great difficult walking due to severe dizziness, which I assume was caused by the pregabalin\propranolol combo.

However, I did enjoy parts of the day and I’m grateful to have a family as compassionate as mine.

I dread to think what might have happened to me if I had been alone all day.

Foolishly, I downed three alcoholic beverages before 11am (I don’t usually drink) and took 600mg of Pregabalin and 200mg of Propranolol in an effort to feel happy for once in my pitiful life. But alas, my mother, niece and auntie rang my bell soon after my regrettable drug binge. Much to my chagrin, they managed to persuade me to spend the day with the family.

The following few hours were rather peculiar. I felt even more ‘spaced out’ than usual, my speech was slurred and I had great difficult walking due to severe dizziness, which I assume was caused by the pregabalin\propranolol combo.

However, I did enjoy parts of the day and I’m grateful to have a family as compassionate as mine.

Ah mate. One of those days eh?

I'd welcome a PM from time to time, don't be shy. Good lad for going out even if you didn't want to.

Aww mate behave,be careful,it's just 1 day x

Ah mate. One of those days eh?

I'd welcome a PM from time to time, don't be shy. Good lad for going out even if you didn't want to.

Thanks. :)

Even though I probably made a fool of myself by behaving like Raoul Duke, I’m glad I spent the day with my family in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.