Lonely Planet guide to watching Manchester City abroad.

EGYPT-SHARM EL SHEIKH- Sharks Bay.

Head for SOHO SQUARE (Savoy complex) and the 'Queen Vic' (don't let the name put you off, it's very nice) opposite the 'Ice Bar'.

Indoor and outdoor tellys, table service and proper pints (£5). And if you're lucky you can score a little smoke off the taxi driver on the way.

Any blues in the Utrecht area know where I can watch the City game next week? Have to be there for some work related issues next week but don't know if any pubs in the area will be showing our game.

beehive_bob said:
any Aussie Blues on the Gold Coast? Will be at COMS for the first leg but will be in Surfers for the 2nd - anywhere that might be showing the game? Cheers.

Plenty of places on the goldie mate, itll be on Fox or Sentanta (giveWheelsy a pm). But ther are heaps of pubs open at all times of the day.

Enjoy the sunshine mate. If you get well maggoted during the day make sure to check out Infinity, its all this optical illusions and when your plastered its quite the laugh. We did it with about 10 of us and it was choas... but thats after a wee smoke ha!

I am going to Cheers Bar in Sydney for the match on Sunday and will stick a few notes on here to let people know how it went.........

SHELDON1981 said:
I am going to Cheers Bar in Sydney for the match on Sunday and will stick a few notes on here to let people know how it went.........
So mate apart from a rubbish game, and Gav's drunkeness, what were your thoughts?

hamburg;
shamrock irish bar, just up from feldstrasse u-bahn, behind the millerntor stadion (st pauli) shows some man city matches but its primarily a rugby bar after one too many fights between ex pats wanting their games on apparently

belfast;
i watch matches at dorans underneth the glen owen on the glen road, west belfast. has satellite but will show celtic first and foremost, usually has two screens for two different matches.

i live in edinburgh scotland and i am wanting to know if there is any man city fans or supporters clubs who would be willing to take me to the games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.