Longest season ticket Holder

Gave mine up after having one for 19 years nearly 3 years ago when i emigrated to SA!

Fuck i miss it....

Citytillidie69 said:
Who has held a season ticket the longest on blue moon and is still a holder ? (in years and not in ya hand before you start)

Cyber Blue must be one of the longest I reckon ?

or is it De Niro ?

a lot of the others don't look old enough....lol

22 years myself.....this is my 23rd season ticket season.

i dont count, first had one in early 70's but had to get rid, then got another, then got rid etc. life and business makes you do that.

My first season ticket was in those Platt Lane seats that were next to the Main Stand so they were side on, just. I think my first season ticket was £6 for a junior. This would be around 1975 I think. I had one with my grandad.

Then we got a season ticket in Block D I think it was, which was the lower block in front of Block C. I sat behind Fred Eyre and David White's dad for years there. Then we moved house to East Lancs in 1980 and as I was only at college, it was a pig to get to on public transport so I couldn't get there so had to give my ST up. Then when I could drive a few years later I got one in Block C itself. I moved to Block B because I was sick of the whingers there, especially one guy who got completely on my wick but regretted moving because it was near the away directors box and hated it when they all cheered if the away team scored. When the new Kippax was built I was one of the first to book my ticket in there and got a plum position on the front row of the upper tier. I was there for the life of the Kippax until the COMS and was lucky enough to get a level 2 ST in the Colin Bell which I had to give up owing to work committments. So now I'm reduced to a CityCard so get to the games I do work allowing! Actually I did a few games in the past couple of seasons in the executive padded seats next to the directors box. Just over £40 and you get a programme and car park spot too. Decent value and a great seat as long as you go for the low cat games. Otherwise it can be a dear do!

Citytillidie69 said:
Who has held a season ticket the longest on blue moon and is still a holder ? (in years and not in ya hand before you start)

Cyber Blue must be one of the longest I reckon ?

or is it De Niro ?

a lot of the others don't look old enough....lol

22 years myself.....this is my 23rd season ticket season.

Haha! What an insult! You're basically saying 'You look well old, and you go all the time'! I would of thought they'd be many older than the dashing Mr. De Niro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.