Longest season ticket Holder

blueinsa said:
riggymcfc123 said:
My Dad is 67 , i'm 42 , we've both had season tickets for 28 years , my son is 15 and he's had a season ticket for six years . Thats a combined total of 62 years !..........do we win :)

Yep, you get sectioned in Prestwich hospital for the rest of your days. ;-)
lol
my dad is 75 and I'm, well, we have had tickets 37 years each
wife younger than me had a season ticket since 82, 27 years
eldest daughter 22, season ticket for 14 years
son and daughter 17, season ticket for 9 years each
a grand total of 133 years, and god knows how much money and heartache.

cyberblue gave his up for a good few years around the pearce time

I had mine since 87

Dad not missed a home game since 1961

My gran is 84 and she still has a season ticket in the colin bell stand. Not sure when she got her first season ticket tho.

squirtyflower said:
blueinsa said:
Yep, you get sectioned in Prestwich hospital for the rest of your days. ;-)
lol
my dad is 75 and I'm, well, we have had tickets 37 years each
wife younger than me had a season ticket since 82, 27 years
eldest daughter 22, season ticket for 14 years
son and daughter 17, season ticket for 9 years each
a grand total of 133 years, and god knows how much money and heartache.

Fuck me you teachers earn some money lol.

Again a big well done to all your family mate

goater82 said:
My first year was 1989 when we got promoted back to the old 1st division. I was 7 years old at the time so can just about remember the 5.1 win that season!

Had a season ticket ever since, but must admit that when pearce was manager it was more out of habit. Wierdly, I didn't mind the lower division times because we were always doing "something", whether it be going up or down. I've always thought its more boring finishing mid-table in the same league year after year than getting relegated then promoted.

Lol i was there on cruches as i had broken my leg the week before and the police would not let me in with my cruches as they could be used as a weapon and when we scored the kippax surged forward and knocked me down the terrace nearly breaking my other leg but i would not swap that day for anything in the world !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.