Longest you've gone without sleep

I know a bloke doing a Product Design degree, he did next to nothing on his main project (worth about 85% of his mark) in his 3rd year and stayed up for a week doing it, he was filthy and stinking by the end of it. Mine is 2 1/2 days, but I did 40 hours just for that fucking Brighton match in September.

A few years ago I went on a trip to Paris with school. I think we set off about 6 on the coach to Dover. Arrived in Paris about 10 the next morning. Spent the whole day there and got back on the coach at night. Got back to school around 9. Stayed awake until around 8 that night. So about 47 hours I think.

It's about 40 hours or so.

Early start in Beunos Aires, evening flight to Madrid arriving early morning. A bit of a wait then to Gatwick. 3 hour wait at Gatwick then home to Manchester late afternoon. A bit of a bite to eat, then out to the pub for a good pint of Bitter, or 4, then home to bed late evening.

Im thinking somewhere around the 48 hours but on benders... so doesnt really count.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.