Look who's on the MUEN back page!

WNRH said:
If he has just come out of prison for ticket fraud then how could he buy one legit with hundreds of other blues at the same time?

He's probably in the cup direct debit scheme.

....or picking them up on behalf of a supporters club!

1_barry_conlon said:
WNRH said:
If he has just come out of prison for ticket fraud then how could he buy one legit with hundreds of other blues at the same time?

He's probably in the cup direct debit scheme.

....or picking them up on behalf of a supporters club!

haha pmsl

he needs to be caught though and given a hiding... if anyone sees him, you must tie him up and post on here his location!!!!

mancitymick said:
Kinkyboots10 said:
There's a larger photo in the actual paper, absolutely him. Ripped off a few blues over the years too, even posted on here I think.

If it is he has only just been released from the nick. Would be fuming though if it is him and the club have allowed him to keep a season ticket and that is if it is only in his real name. Hope though he has got a ticket and i run into him as i will be knocking ten bells out of him in full view of fellow blues

Amrik Gill
175 Manley Road
Chorlton
Manchester
M21 0GY

Went to St Bede's college. Supports City. Been on away trips to Hamburg etc..

Funny what you can find out on the internet

Sugarloaf said:
mancitymick said:
If it is he has only just been released from the nick. Would be fuming though if it is him and the club have allowed him to keep a season ticket and that is if it is only in his real name. Hope though he has got a ticket and i run into him as i will be knocking ten bells out of him in full view of fellow blues

Amrik Gill
175 Manley Road
Chorlton
Manchester
M21 0GY

Haha good lad.

jacko8684 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Haha good lad.

ANOTHER TEESE TREATMENT ??
house phone number?

Probably his parents house, though. Here

<a class="postlink" href="http://is-is.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2204646518&topic=11879#topic_top" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://is-is.facebook.com/topic.php?uid ... #topic_top</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.