Look who's on the MUEN back page!

dell74 said:
seantheduck said:
ears, chin and bent nose....cannot be two people walking planet this ferking ugly!

11qpe6u.jpg
He's your man . Check the neck.

And the left ear is perfect. Or not so perfect, depending on how you interpret it ;)

sir malcom said:
ffs some avid crimewatch types on here,curtain twitchers ,
Sir Malcolm, Is that a long winded way of saying 'snitches get stitches'?
This fucker deserves whatever comes his way for having working people over, whether blues or rags. I really hope someone catches up with the shithouse

LongsightM13 said:
sir malcom said:
ffs some avid crimewatch types on here,curtain twitchers ,
Sir Malcolm, Is that a long winded way of saying 'snitches get stitches'?
This fucker deserves whatever comes his way for having working people over, whether blues or rags. I really hope someone catches up with the shithouse
poirot has sweet fa on some on here,what if its not this tout ffs ,im pissing my sides here.

sir malcom said:
looks like peter barlow to me,what if its just some poor cnut who has a look of this tout guy,and i found it funny as fuck he had a load of rags over.

Ha ha I was thinking exactly the same. But just had a look for some pics of him and in fairness the guy who plays Peter Barlow is going to be gutted if he reads this thread and sees us comparing him. He certainly hasn't got FA Cup handle ears like this fella.

It's definitely him... too many similarities. Probably buying a ticket to take photographs of for his scams. Hopefully someone will find the ****... I imagine the MEN will be following it up after that email, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.