Looking Ahead - Next Season's position

bluemoondays

I think we'll be lucky to get a EUFA spot this season (but still hopeful).

Now assuming the manager gets a bundle to spend in the summer, a full pre-season and we get our long term sickies back what's everyone's guess for our league position next season.

I think the Scum will win it and I'm still not convinced we will have the consistency to finish over 2 out of Arse, Dippers, Chelski and Villa.

Anything less than 6th and automatic UEFA qualification I would consider as disastrous assuming we will spend another bundle in summer.

I'm going for 4th unless I get absolutely gobsmacked by our summer signings.

I very much doubt it, we will either have Hughes as manager, thus under perform or we will bring a new manager in, if thats the case I think 6th is the best we can hope for and a place in Europe.

Lets say he buys 2 CBs of De Jong's quality and a good strong striker. He gets rid of all the dead weight, top 4 is a possiblity, especially if we aren't in the UEFA cup.

I'm gonna go for summer signings of Mourinho, Kaka, Ibrahimovic, Terry, Fabregas, Benzema, Maicon and possibly Lampard,

if this happens I think we'll finish 1st.

id have to agree with buffons assesment that a lot of top players wont want to sign with us just yet. i think we can still build a really, really competitive squad, and get 5th or 6th with a cup win somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.