Looking for 3 tickets for the Derby (merged)

Hi... I have a spare ticket for the Derby... I will be willing to swap it (plus price difference) for 2 tickets to CSKA Moscow away... I have over 7500 loyalty points but don't think that will get me the Moscow tickets!... If anyone can do this just let me know and I'll sort it.
Thank You.

City make me piss , ive had memberships for over 5 years and because I did not renew them before 19th august due to being in south Africa im not eligible to buy a derby ticket off viagogo .
so basically someone who has jumped on the bandwagon and became a member before that date is entitled to one ,

loyalty my arse

gsd said:
City make me piss , ive had memberships for over 5 years and because I did not renew them before 19th august due to being in south Africa im not eligible to buy a derby ticket off viagogo .
so basically someone who has jumped on the bandwagon and became a member before that date is entitled to one ,

loyalty my arse

oh right so its the clubs fault you were out of the country. righty o.

de niro said:
gsd said:

loyalty my arse

I never said that , surely someone who renews every season , should be given priority over someone who has possibly just joined the club . Why not just keep lowering the loyalty points instead of saying you either need 1000 points or have bought a membership before a certain date . Like they have done for years

gsd said:
de niro said:
gsd said:

loyalty my arse

I never said that , surely someone who renews every season , should be given priority over someone who has possibly just joined the club . Why not just keep lowering the loyalty points instead of saying you either need 1000 points or have bought a membership before a certain date . Like they have done for years

You were........ Till Aug 19th.

Require 1 adult ticket Blues preferably on level 1 as unable to walk very far at the moment.

Please pm if you can help

cheers Blues

de niro said:
gsd said:
de niro said:

You were........ Till Aug 19th.

don't they have the tinent in sarf afrika

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.