Looking For A Large New or Used 2022/23 City Home Shirt To Buy

If we beat Utd and Milan, it will be the 5th Trophy (including last season League win and this year's charity shield) we will have won while I had this shirt on haha, I'm considering it a classic
Don't really want to double check, but I'm pretty sure we lost the charity shield 3-1 I think.

Haaland missed a sitter if I remember and has seemingly never recovered from that.....

Shirt has arrived.

Many thanks to Slick for helping me find the shirt on Vinted and everyone else for their help.

100% genuine.

PXL-20230602-160656997-MP-2.jpg

If there's a genuine XL out there, affordable tho (!) and a kids 9-10, I still wish we'd got them

There is a site advertised on Facebook called “football shirts” which when you click through goes to a Facebook shop called “alljerseys”. They have this shirt in stock in all sizes. Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they genuine? I’m not really interested in getting a knock off one and these look a bit too good to be true…

Last edited:
There is a site advertised on Facebook called “football shirts” which when you click through goes to a Facebook shop called “alljerseys”. They have this shirt in stock in all sizes. Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they genuine? I’m not really interested in getting a knock off one and these look a bit too good to be true…
When all other outlets have none left, and they have them in all sizes, i smell something rag-like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.