Looks like defoe from SSN

badge said:
DaveH said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Defoe is crap.

?????????????????????? How the Fook do you work that out

easy on the eye but, doesn't score enough goals. we've got better already (sturridge).

Do you watch football mate??? or have i just been dreaming defoe scoring near enough every week for redknapp at pompey ??

wilf9 said:
badge said:
DaveH said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Defoe is crap.

?????????????????????? How the Fook do you work that out

easy on the eye but, doesn't score enough goals. we've got better already (sturridge).

Do you watch football mate??? or have i just been dreaming defoe scoring near enough every week for redknapp at pompey ??

er yes mate! i've had a season ticket at city for approaching thirty years. you?

and if you care to check defoe's complete record in the top flight, he averages around a goal every three games. compare this to sturridge's current 3 goals in 3 appearances this season.

?????????????????????? How the Fook do you work that out[/quote]

easy on the eye but, doesn't score enough goals. we've got better already (sturridge).[/quote]

Do you watch football mate??? or have i just been dreaming defoe scoring near enough every week for redknapp at pompey ??[/quote]

er yes mate! i've had a season ticket at city for approaching thirty years. you?

and if you care to check defoe's complete record in the top flight, he averages around a goal every three games. compare this to sturridge's current 3 goals in 3 appearances.[/quote]

It won't last for sturridge, 1 in 3 for a striker thats played in the prem for as long as defoe is good going.

Oh and im not that old so ypu beat me hand down in the ticket stakes !!

he's the sort of signing we would've got excited about last year. we can do a lot better than him now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.