Looks like I'm not going to any games this season

Many charities provide services and items that you would otherwise spend money on, freeing up some dollars to apply to your most pressing needs. Among the most common of these are food banks and open-dining opportunities, help or waiver of utility costs, and clothing and other household essentials.

HTH.

Brendan110_0 said:
WTF is blue membership all about?

I have an access card, which now I cannot use I think. I now have to buy a card for £10 so I can then buy a ticket - I'm sending an e-mail to MCFC today. If they waive the fee and send me a free card then I will buy my tickets as per usual, if not then they can go swing! Grrrr, just like shitty bars that charge £5 to get in!

This sounds like a wind up. Everyone knows the shittiest bars in Manchester are the ones inside the ground, and therefore it costs more than a fiver to get in.

LeeOnePen said:
Brendan110_0 said:

I have an access card, which now I cannot use I think. I now have to buy a card for £10 so I can then buy a ticket - I'm sending an e-mail to MCFC today. If they waive the fee and send me a free card then I will buy my tickets as per usual, if not then they can go swing! Grrrr, just like shitty bars that charge £5 to get in!

This sounds like a wind up. Everyone knows the shittiest bars in Manchester are the ones inside the ground, and therefore it costs more than a fiver to get in.

Ha, ha.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 pm --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Many charities provide services and items that you would otherwise spend money on, freeing up some dollars to apply to your most pressing needs. Among the most common of these are food banks and open-dining opportunities, help or waiver of utility costs, and clothing and other household essentials.

HTH.

Nowt to do with being skint.........It's the idea I'm against. How can I buy a mate a ticket who isn't a 'Blue member', I can't and that sucks big time!

wow we spend millions on some of the best players in the world an some object about a 10 quid membership............

Brendan110_0 said:

[bWTF][/b]

Geez, when did all the city fans join the rich list. This is something which rankles me, just like a bloody £2.50 charge for buying a ticket over the phone. But hey, some mugs will pay it, I wont.
I'll let you all know how the e-mail goes.

Brendan110_0 said:
No, I want a £30 ticket for £30, not pay £10 for the right to buy. They shoul've increased the ticket price!

So you would rather pay an extra 50p/£1 a ticket than a £10 flat fee for a season ?????????

Not much of a mathamatician are you lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.