Bellamy----SWP---Elano-----Robinho

--------------Sturridge-------------

zandvoort blue said:
-------------Given-----------------

Richards - Onuoha - Dunne - Zab

--------------Hamman--------------

Bellamy----SWP---Elano-----Robinho

--------------Sturridge-------------

Bridge has a good chance of playing, I think Ireland has a slight chance and Komapny is out according to m.e.n.

It’s hard not to feel pessimistic about the outcome if the said players don’t play.

I will just hope for the best and get behind the side.

(And pray).

mat said:
I suspect he'll play Zab at LB after his performance against Wallcott on Saturday.

I only saw the MOTD highlights but he got turned inside out at least 3 times, plus last time he played LB (can't remember who against) he didn't look comfortable either. He is of much more benefit in midfield IMO.

I think Hughes should go for Didsbury Dave's first selection, the only really weak link there is Fernandes.

modgeblue said:
i was at training as ell this morning . imo ireland will be in the squad kompany wont bridge was also doing some light work so dot know about him . i also heard mh tell robbie and elano they must wer there club blazers and ties for traveling in .

I smell bullshit

==========given==========
richards====dunne====neds====bridge

======zab===fernandes===elano=======

swp==================robinho

=========bellamy===========

this would be the most sensible and best team to play with our injuries.

subs: sturridge, evans, petrov, fellipe, garrido, hart

Disturbance said:
modgeblue said:
i was at training as ell this morning . imo ireland will be in the squad kompany wont bridge was also doing some light work so dot know about him . i also heard mh tell robbie and elano they must wer there club blazers and ties for traveling in .

I smell bullshit

not bs, they were training right over near the fence where we were stood why would i bullshit fool!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.