Looks like no Kompany, Bridge or Ireland...so Hughes's team

......................Given
Micah.......Dunne.......Nedum......Garrido/Bridge
.......SWP.........Zabba.........Elano
..Bellamy....Caicedo/Benjani..........Robinho

Hopefully, Bridge, Ireland and Kompany will make miraculous returns from their injuries like other players have done this season.

n_mcfc said:
......................Given
Micah.......Dunne.......Nedum......Garrido/Bridge
.......SWP.........Zabba.........Elano
..Bellamy....Caicedo/Benjani..........Robinho

Hopefully, Bridge, Ireland and Kompany will make miraculous returns from their injuries like other players have done this season.

but not limp off after 20 mins eh?

modgeblue said:
Disturbance said:
modgeblue said:
i was at training as ell this morning . imo ireland will be in the squad kompany wont bridge was also doing some light work so dot know about him . i also heard mh tell robbie and elano they must wer there club blazers and ties for traveling in .

I smell bullshit

not bs, they were training right over near the fence where we were stood why would i bullshit fool!!

LOL, I don't believe you. From NMT's training reports it sounds like they are nowhere near the fence, MH also doesn't speak to the players until afterwards. And finally why the **** would he talk to them about that in the middle of training in earshot of the public? Doesn't add up.

.....................Given........................

Richards.....Dunne.....Onuoha.....zabeleta

...................Fernandes...................

........Wright-phillips.....Elano.............

...............Robinho..........................

............................Bellamy.............

Subs
Hart
Garrido
Sturridge
Caicedo
Petrov
Benji
Evans Thats my opinion anyway lol

The ties thing is true. It was right at the end just after NMT had left and when Hughes was addressing the group before they went in. It wasn't right near the fence but enough to be heard.

MCFColly said:
.....................Given........................

Richards.....Dunne.....Onuoha.....zabeleta

...................Fernandes...................

........Wright-phillips.....Elano.............

...............Robinho..........................

............................Bellamy.............

Subs
Hart
Garrido
Sturridge
Caicedo
Petrov
Benji
Evans Thats my opinion anyway lol

You might want to reconsider this team matey....look again....

Given

Richards
Dunne
Onouha
Garrido

Zabaleta
Elano
SWP

Robinho
Sturridge
Bellamy

Id play Sturridge on how he played away at Schalke. And play him on the left so we have width and dont always cut inside.

Disturbance said:
modgeblue said:
Disturbance said:
modgeblue said:
i was at training as ell this morning . imo ireland will be in the squad kompany wont bridge was also doing some light work so dot know about him . i also heard mh tell robbie and elano they must wer there club blazers and ties for traveling in .

I smell bullshit

not bs, they were training right over near the fence where we were stood why would i bullshit fool!!

LOL, I don't believe you. From NMT's training reports it sounds like they are nowhere near the fence, MH also doesn't speak to the players until afterwards. And finally why the **** would he talk to them about that in the middle of training in earshot of the public? Doesn't add up.

ask nmt where they were training yesterday. and mh had them in a group at the end of training . and after most of the lads went in ched an bellers stayed out taking free kicks . nmt is not the only person aloud to watch training. if you look at his report he mentions other people were there !!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
The ties thing is true. It was right at the end just after NMT had left and when Hughes was addressing the group before they went in. It wasn't right near the fence but enough to be heard.

So he told the whole team then? My issue was the other poster implied it was only TWO players. That being said in another thread people are saying that SSN showed the squad at the airport today and several of them weren't wearing ties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.