Looks Like The Everton Game Is About To Sell Out

Are the NWC and NEC areas always opened? Can't say I've noticed them much before and they are not listed as available for the Villa game.

LoveCity said:
Are the NWC and NEC areas always opened? Can't say I've noticed them much before and they are not listed as available for the Villa game.

I've sat there a few times on complimentary tickets. Also when they do off-site hospitality they sit them there sometimes.

i love that the people who go "not arsed about the carling cup" where the same people last year who were not arsed about the FA cup 3rd round yet when it came to the semi's and final it was "the cup scheme is a joke"

LoveCity said:

I was in the NWC for the Wigan match. It was all that was available the Sunday prior to the fixture.

The SWC and the SEC are not showing up as available for the Everton match.

9 tickets left according to the seat planner, LOL. My block (102) still shows up as green but no seats available when you click it.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
I shouldn't imagine it'll happen to you for the CC but I watched with a wry smile when it came back to bite some on the arse last May.

I might actually go, haven't decided yet. It's the only cup scheme I haven't joined, using the logic that I'll get any ticket I need in that competition anyway.

I just don't buy the logic that if you don't attend an early game you have no right to go to the later ones, and that we "should" be getting bigger gates for these games. I've usually enjoyed these sort of games in the past, with half a crowd. There's something intimate about them.

But this one will be a reserve game in all but name for both sides, and I might not bother. Got shotloads on at the moment. I'd say we'll be looking at 20K for this, maybe less. It matters not a jot.

Hey fella, I am never one to criticise people for not attending any game, I don't have the insecurities of "rag mates" taking the piss over attendences and I go to a game for my own enjoyment and can understand why some wouldn't go tomorrow.

I'm going though as it gets my out of the house and is something to look forward to (beer for a couple of hours with a couple of mates whilst our other halves watch "Eat, Prey, Love at my gaff).

Sold out now? Just had a look and has been taken off the ticket page. Woo hoo. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.