looks like we are playing stoke

Let's also not forget that Stoke have a relegation battle on their hands at the moment. With Villa, Blackpool and Wolves to play next.

They could be 'pre-occupied' with some vital games in the next few weeks. Either way, the lads are gonna have to match them for work to get the result next month.

I'll be 'monitoring the fitness' of Etherington and a few others for the next few weeks i reckon.

M9 Blue said:
So is it wednesday before.......Spurs
Wembley
Wednesday after ...........stoke again
What a week that will be.

7 May Everton away
10 May Spurs
14 May Stoke FA Cup
17 May Stoke league

that 10 day span will mean the world!

Andouble said:
M9 Blue said:
So is it wednesday before.......Spurs
Wembley
Wednesday after ...........stoke again
What a week that will be.

7 May Everton away
10 May Spurs
14 May Stoke FA Cup
17 May Stoke league

A tricky run. BUT the two games in quick succession will probably suit us, because of our stronger squad. While we will probably be able to bring in Milner, Dzeko etc for the league game, they haven't got that strength in depth.

Still, I can see us losing at least 2 of those games.

Re: Saturday 14th May 2011-FA Cup Final-Man City Vs Stoke City

Is it Man City vs Stoke City or Stoke City vs Man City. Or have they not done the draw yet?

Re: Saturday 14th May 2011-FA Cup Final-Man City Vs Stoke City

Would have preferred to play Bolton and certainly don't want to meet some of the people that follow Stoke. I remember our 5-2 win at Stoke and atmosphere and behaviour of a lot of their 'fans' was frightening.

We take what we are given and we will start as favourites. Play like we can and we will win, not 5-0 though.

Very unamused that we'll be playing Stoke instead of Bolton. Not only is it going to be infinitely tougher but it's likely going to be infinitely less exciting to watch, and even worse when we conceed a goal to a Rory Delap fucking throw in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.