looks like we are playing stoke

I think Stoke have played at wembley 3 times in thier history and never lost so it's going to be tough.
However Stoke look very slow at the back and can be got at if we pass the ball well ( something Bolton never did).
I expect us to be to clever for them on that big wembley pitch. *fingers crossed*

Re: Saturday 14th May 2011-FA Cup Final-Man City Vs Stoke City

I'm in Florida at the time! Sun, Beer & watching City in the Final! Can't get any better!

Muzza said:
I'm in Florida at the time! Sun, Beer & watching City in the Final! Can't get any better!

Bet it could you could have been at wembley watching after a few beers on a sunny day

texted our kid (rag) this morning and as gracious as ever i said if they win the league and us the cup, we'll be all back there again in august. he's normally spot on about city but he replied "scholes should have been yellow carded at worst and i thought bolton would win the cup anyway."
i replied "bitter"
he replied "not really, they'll win it for nat. the motivation to do it for him will be strong."
i replied "what about our determination to do it for big mal and nellie?"
no reply. he was spot on about bolton winning the cup though wasn't he?

Think the atmosphere for this one will be even better as Stoke can shout a bit, unlike them lot yesterday, sitting there with no flags, baloons, banners, passion or idea what they were there for.....<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:15 pm --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
M9 Blue said:
So is it wednesday before.......Spurs
Wembley
Wednesday after ...........stoke again
What a week that will be.

7 May Everton away
10 May Spurs
14 May Stoke FA Cup
17 May Stoke league

that 10 day span will mean the world!

Need Spuds to slip up and drop 4 or 5 points to cement 4th as I suspect a bit of squad rotation will take place, we can't afford key injuries as that's a lot of key games in 10 days, where was Tevez yesterday?

I am extremely confident for the final. We are a much better side than Stoke and away from home they are just not the same side. I think we have struck lucky in a time where the top 4 have had something of a monopoly on the cups to reach our first final in 30 years and have to play against a team in the bottom half of the Prem. We will never have a better chance than this to rip that fucking banner down at OT!

OrigamiNinja said:
I am extremely confident for the final. We are a much better side than Stoke and away from home they are just not the same side. I think we have struck lucky in a time where the top 4 have had something of a monopoly on the cups to reach our first final in 30 years and have to play against a team in the bottom half of the Prem. We will never have a better chance than this to rip that fucking banner down at OT!

This is exactly the reason I cant get over confident :o

This is our chance to get rid of that typical fucking City tag, please do not fuck it up blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.