Los Angeles based City fans.

Hollywood Blue

There used to be a few that went to City games shown at the Cock and Bull in Santa Monica a few years back. I stopped making the drive once you could get games at home.
Any other blues got any plans to watch en masse in L.A.??
Might drive down, the closest pub to me now is the Crown and Anchor in Thousand Oaks but it's full of knobs and rags.
I would rather watch and celebrate (hopefully) with fellow City fans.

im looking for a place to watch the match - im in the hollywood/los feliz area but am down to watch this in a pub somewhere.

i met up with the redondo beach supporters club at the start of the season and it was a good laugh.

was planning on going to the cock n bull but with the rags still in it, everywhere is gonna be swarming with them.

I am planning on going to On the Rocks in Redondo as that's where I believe the supporters club meets at.

is there anywhere i can watch the match with my kids in tampa or surrounding area, here on hols and desperate for help

bun shop blue said:
is there anywhere i can watch the match with my kids in tampa or surrounding area, here on hols and desperate for help

Got accommodations with cable TV? It'll be on ESPN2 10am Tampa time.

The cheapest motel in the world--er, USA-- has ESPN and ESPN2 on cable, or should.

bun shop blue said:

Call or go on the MacDintons website!!! MacDintons is Tampa's number 1 spot for footy mate!

CHOCKA WITH RAGS THOUGH!!

Surely they'll be open for this Sunday's match/matches.

Never mind..just checked for yer, it is open and all the matches on 9 channels will be on.

Get there early enough and demand City be on the big pull down screen!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://macdintons.com/sports.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://macdintons.com/sports.php</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.