Los Angeles based City fans.

Hollywood Blue said:
Redondo Beach is just a bit too far for me, anywhere in L.A.??
Fox and Hounds is an Arsenal pub, I'm sure we'd be more welcome there than rags.
How about the Irish bar on Hollywood and Vine (Dylans??)

dylans wont be open :( shame good beer and cheap also the cat ad fiddle is a pile of wank

california blue said:
Hollywood Blue said:
Redondo Beach is just a bit too far for me, anywhere in L.A.??
Fox and Hounds is an Arsenal pub, I'm sure we'd be more welcome there than rags.
How about the Irish bar on Hollywood and Vine (Dylans??)

dylans wont be open :( shame good beer and cheap also the cat ad fiddle is a pile of wank

Might just go somewhere in the SF Valley.
Scotland Yard or White Harte.

Flying in a Blue Dream said:
bun shop blue said:
is there anywhere i can watch the match with my kids in tampa or surrounding area, here on hols and desperate for help

Got accommodations with cable TV? It'll be on ESPN2 10am Tampa time.

The cheapest motel in the world--er, USA-- has ESPN and ESPN2 on cable, or should.

thanks for that info, just found out we've got cable and its on, bluemoon does it again, cmon city

thanks whothefisAlice, got young kids so not sure i want to expose them to bitter crying rags on sunday

I'll be in Tampa with work on Sunday so I will be Mac Dintons (South Howard Avenue).

Be there at 09:30am - hope I make it back to the hotel if we win.

More than happy to meet up with any fellow blues.

RochBlue said:
I'll be in Tampa with work on Sunday so I will be Mac Dintons (South Howard Avenue).

Be there at 09:30am - hope I make it back to the hotel if we win.

More than happy to meet up with any fellow blues.

I lived in Tampa for 10 years mate and frequented MacD's every month or so for that decade. I don't recall ever meeting another Blue. Left Tampa and now am surrounded by them :)

Good luck in Rag town. Numerous occasions did I get into bother in there!<br /><br />-- Thu May 10, 2012 7:19 am --<br /><br />Then again, come to think of it, the vast majority of 'fans' in there are fuckin sad pathetic bandwagon Rag Yank lads, so chances are there'll be a lot more Blue shirts in there now......with faint sporadic shouts of '''Go Ciddy!!!!'' ""Bro they are sick'''...""Dude Aguero is gnarly'''.

Probably a Blue pub in fact now :)

Thanks for the advice but hopefully they will be very quiet when I ask who is a manc :-)

Hollywood Blue said:
There used to be a few that went to City games shown at the Cock and Bull in Santa Monica a few years back. I stopped making the drive once you could get games at home.
Any other blues got any plans to watch en masse in L.A.??
Might drive down, the closest pub to me now is the Crown and Anchor in Thousand Oaks but it's full of knobs and rags.
I would rather watch and celebrate (hopefully) with fellow City fans.
I'm more interested to know how you got from 'midd' to LA?!

Obvious Mancunian said:
Hollywood Blue said:
There used to be a few that went to City games shown at the Cock and Bull in Santa Monica a few years back. I stopped making the drive once you could get games at home.
Any other blues got any plans to watch en masse in L.A.??
Might drive down, the closest pub to me now is the Crown and Anchor in Thousand Oaks but it's full of knobs and rags.
I would rather watch and celebrate (hopefully) with fellow City fans.
I'm more interested to know how you got from 'midd' to LA?!

Was on the dole for a while, got the opportunity to come to California in 88, thought "Fuck it, why not?" And I've been here ever since.

We are trying to organize a venue for Sunday for those who want to stay more central or can't make it to Redondo.

Join our group on Facebook group to stay up to date...

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/437658029595289/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/groups/437658029595289/</a>

SoCalBlue said:
We are trying to organize a venue for Sunday for those who want to stay more central or can't make it to Redondo.

Join our group on Facebook group to stay up to date...

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/437658029595289/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/groups/437658029595289/</a>
Just sent a request, hopefully more from here will join and we'll see you all on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.