Losing weight thread

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
Who's going about losing some timber after a wreckless Christmas? I am, going down the Special K for breakfast, dinner and a proper meal at night, with no alcohol in the week route. Throw in a half hour walk with the dog each day and i'm hoping to shed a couple of stone by July.

Isn't special K that sort of malted wheat flake shit that you eat burn up after half an hour leaving you hungry again?

Porridge man, go for porridge.

I'm on a serious weight-loss effort now.

Nowt to do with the New Year or stuff like that, it's down to the fact that I saw the most unflattering picture of me yesterday. I was unaware I had more chins than a Chinese phone book and that I look like I'm about to explode.

Gonna start upping my runs. Gonna have to do standard 3 milers now.

pee dubya said:
Isn't special K that sort of malted wheat flake shit that you eat burn up after half an hour leaving you hungry again?

Its quite filling to be honest. I had a bowl yesterday morning, one at lunch and then some turkey soup for tea. Didn't feel hungry once all day. Going to try it for a calendar month and see what the bobby moore is.

scall said:
I'm on a serious weight-loss effort now.

Nowt to do with the New Year or stuff like that, it's down to the fact that I saw the most unflattering picture of me yesterday. I was unaware I had more chins than a Chinese phone book and that I look like I'm about to explode.

Gonna start upping my runs. Gonna have to do standard 3 milers now.

You can run for 3 miles? Fuck I feel unfit now! I struggle after 1.5ish.

Pigeonho said:
pee dubya said:

Its quite filling to be honest. I had a bowl yesterday morning, one at lunch and then some turkey soup for tea. Didn't feel hungry once all day. Going to try it for a calendar month and see what the bobby moore is.
I've never had it to be honest, just looks like fluffier, less orange cornflakes to me, but it's low GI apparently so makes sense that it keeps you full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.