Lost all respect for Barca/ sorry for my over-reaction!

Re: I hope that Manure win the CL.

I've heard you out and I'm lost for words. I cant comprehend how any city fan can want united to win the champions league. Incredible thing to say

I hope scum get humiliated, embarresed,slaughtered,injured,and bacon face finally calls it a day with saliva dripping down his chin?
Mind you thought Vinny may have had Messi for the second.

i know where you are coming from however i just cannot, will not ,contemplate anything but the total destruction of the rag twats. Hope Messi turns the camel inside out scores a fucking bag full and destroys the fuckers.

No city fan would ever want united to win the European cup - under any circumstances. If anyone wants united to win the champions league then, quite simply, that person is not a city fan

bumbleblue said:
i know where you are coming from however i just cannot, will not ,contemplate anything but the total destruction of the rag twats. Hope Messi turns the camel inside out scores a fucking bag full and destroys the fuckers.

Word for word

benCTID said:
Now here me out Bluemoon, I hate(if I could choose one team to bankrupt it would be them) but Barcelona (Alves in particular) were a disgrace, I would have been over the blue moon(no pun intenderd) if we signed Dani "diving cheating pr1ck" but THANK FUCK HE HAS SIGNED A NEW CONTRACT as I would have been embarrsed watching that! and yes I do know who Nani is.

Yeah because United are everything that is good in football. You dont have Nani rolling around crying like a baby girl when someone has sneezed near him. You dont have Scholes trying to break someone in half every game. You dont have Taggart moaining about refs after any loss or blindly defending his players even after Rooney has forearm smashed someone. I wont even get started on Shreks off the field antics. United are a disgusting club with nobhead fans and I cant stand the bastards!

I hope Barca get double figures!

Both teams were as bad as each other, from the negative not starting a striker from Real to the diving falling over shite from Barca.

That being said, I want whoever comes through this tie to dick the rags by 3 or 4.

I know it's sacrilage but I for one will be supporting United against Barca. Barca are cheating, diving cnuts. Even the biggest United hater can't support players falling to the floor like they've been shot, surrounding refs and holding their faces like that. What a disgrace. Also why can't they finish a match 11 v 11. When the going gets tough they get opposing players sent off. It was the same against Arsenal. You can criticise English football but WE ARE NOT CHEATS!!!!!!

If Platini and UEFA are not corrupt they should show it by clamping down on Barca.

No one in world football has gained more fortune from refs, bullying, and mind games than United.

I hope Barca destroy them and Nani snaps both legs in the process.

intheknow! said:
I know it's sacrilage but I for one will be supporting United against Barca. Barca are cheating, diving cnuts. Even the biggest United hater can't support players falling to the floor like they've been shot, surrounding refs and holding their faces like that. What a disgrace. Also why can't they finish a match 11 v 11. When the going gets tough they get opposing players sent off. It was the same against Arsenal. You can criticise English football but WE ARE NOT CHEATS!!!!!!

If Platini and UEFA are not corrupt they should show it by clamping down on Barca.

It was bad enough having to read this shit once on the other thread without you posting it in here as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.