Lost all respect for Barca/ sorry for my over-reaction!

ManCityTom said:
BlueCityfan said:
What???? Wheelchair?? You gotta be kidding me...there was no contact as you see in the video. It's a joke to be carried off the pitch and return after 2 minutes like nothing happened. There was NO contact.

It wasn't intentional either. Both tried the ball...no red card either.

If Rooney missed the elbow..he shouldn't be awarded anything. It's not against the rules to swing your elbow in the air is it?

It's pathetic...and those 2 dives from Biscuits and Pedro..just laughable...cheat team.

Let me tell you...Real Madrid would never post a video like that on their Official website if it wasn't clearly analysed and correct.

I know your spanish so I take it you support Madrid if im not getting mistaken.

But tbh Real Madrid a team funded by the government of Spain more or less can fuck off complaining as far as im concerned there like the rags of Spain.

Barca are the rrags of the Spain now. Thats why they are wanked all over in the media like ManU right? And are favoured by the refrees.

BlueCityfan said:
ManCityTom said:

But tbh Real Madrid a team funded by the government of Spain more or less can fuck off complaining as far as im concerned there like the rags of Spain.

Barca are the rrags of the Spain now. Thats why they are wanked all over in the media like ManU right? And are favoured by the refrees.
Having lived in a provincial Spanish city for many years I fully understand the mentality of the average plastic Madrid fan. My immediate answer to your accusation that Barca are the rags of Spain would be simple. Marca, AS, El Mundo, ABC, TVE , Antena tres , Telecinco ...etc .. etc............
Back to the tackle/challenge one question. Would you have left your leg as a sitting duck target in that situation?

mike channon´s windmill said:
BlueCityfan said:
Having lived in a provincial Spanish city for many years I fully understand the mentality of the average plastic Madrid fan. My immediate answer to your accusation that Barca are the rags of Spain would be simple. Marca, AS, El Mundo, ABC, TVE , Antena tres , Telecinco ...etc .. etc............
Back to the tackle/challenge one question. Would you have left your leg as a sitting duck target in that situation?

Of course Madrids own newspapers are defending madrid. Same with the catalans.

No i wouldn't. I would pull it and he managed to do it. No contact = No red card.

Barca were a disgrace in this match and im happy that many have realized this.

Pretty sad to call Madrid fans "plastic". The whole world knows that Barca have the "plastic" fans.

Madrid had the biggest fanbase in the world 10 years ago.
1-2 years..and now suddenly Barca have the biggest fan base in the world...and everyone knows why.

Dominant posession football = Many big wins and trophies = Many plastic supporters.

BlueCityfan said:
ManCityTom said:

The Daily Telegraph takes a pop at Real Madrid Mourinho - "NOT SO SPECIAL NOW" - praises Messi - "Magnificent Messi makes mockery of Madrid tactics" - and then returns to Mourinho when attempting to apportion blame for the ill-discipline and malice on display - "Curse of Mourinho strikes again"
The Daily Mail delivers a damning assessment of a match which saw scuffles break out on both the pitch and touchline, with Real defender Pepe shown a straight red card and coach Jose Mourinho sent to the stands for his reaction - "Hell Clasico".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/9469873.stm

Playing Devil's Advocate eh? Defending the Indefensible? I admire your thankless task. Remember we agreed that Pepe is a serial offender. Rightfully red carded.

Just like Scholes, even his supporters and fawning Madristas toadies are cursing him for being el-Stupido, el-Bruto or el-Loco.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am7DOKyItIw[/youtube]

i dont like barcelona (the football team btw!), i have felt this way for a few years now, they seem to be able to play a style of play that gets opposing players sent off, and the refs appear to be letting it happen.

they have some good players, very good players, but it strikes me that the beautiful game that twatini is always going on about (you know, the non contact, lets all waltz around looking pretty and not too many of those nasty type tackles football!!!) is the one they are promoting through Barca. i feel a conspiracy coming on!!

i am so tired of watching that squad roll and fly about when challenged, with the referee having his yellow card on an elastic band. they play to their strengths, which is brilliant football and if that isnt/is working they will still fake an injury. its winning in the dirtiest sense of the word.

opposing players are now hesitant about tackling the Barca players, that has surely got to be, not just bad for the game, but the actual death of the game!

look now at the amount of diving and play acting that goes on in european football, it is a fucking circus, and this is a natural reaction of champions league teams to watching Barca win the cup using this method.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
blueplan said:
In our neck of the woods we have a rag who does the same thing. He tatooed
Zab if you need reminding.
Most of the time he gets away with it for he 'can't tackle'.

exact same challenge as Pepe's last night except he didn't make as much contact.

I missed this yesterday, it was nowhere near the fucking same

Both teams were PlayActing. Playacting can be in many forms of display. Let me clarify.
As I posted before Mourinho has a stable of thoroughbreds but he decided to yoke them like a team of plowhorses. With Pepe as the pivotal 'lead' horse, Mourihno flawed plan was found out & thats why the meltdown. He was hoisted by his own petard (i.e. PePetard).
Pepe is notorious for his assault on the Getafe player which we all agreed here was indefensible. He served a 10 game ban.

Now in this CL el-clasico, four minutes prior to him being red carded the idiot was involved in Mascherano being booked. His gymnastic histrionics with his rollovers was funny. Isn't that playacting? Was the referee impressed?
Now Pepe's sideway thrust ( ala taekwondo kick) and rising above Alves knee is indication of a violent conduct offence. You can't fool football cognoscenti or referees, especially top notch UEFA referees.
So why are we surprised that he was ejected given his violent conduct history, his playacting & pushing the envelope with his dirty football.

What we opined here about Alves feigning injury is immaterial. The important thing is the Referee deemed its a red card offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.