Lost Final Episode

Ireland Haroo

The episode starts at 2am UK time and can be seen here, I reckon there will be recaps and interviews first earlier than the scheduled episode:

http://www.justin.tv/jackedlost4#r=Knj9Zcg~

The usual one has been closed down due to copyright breaches for something.

Personally, I cant wait. 6 years of watching lost religiously and its all going to be explained!

Just been readin on that link, and it wont be a live stream. Anyone out there got one?

Re: Lost Season Finale

Fucking shit programme. Watched the first 2 series religiously but then it went mental. A programme which waits 6 years to give you the jist = a twattish programme. I remember how mad Twin Peaks was, but at least that was within a relative short period of time!

On a lighter note, I hope that curly haired fat fucker suffered something horrid!

Watched the first episode and couldn't watch anymore.

It was crap. Seriously crap.

However, for those that have stuck with it I hope it brings some closure. Ashes to Ashes did that for those who are fans so I hope you get some explanations too.

used to LOVE this programme when it was first on channel 4 then stupid sky had to go buy it! ( i dont have sky)

so have only seen the first & second season of Lost :(

Challenger1978 said:
lee-mcfc said:
used to LOVE this programme when it was first on channel 4 then stupid sky had to go buy it! ( i dont have sky)

so have only seen the first & second season of Lost :(

If you've got a unlimited broadband internet connection just download them all through torrent.

its alright i really cannot be bothered to watch them all now anyways ,just want to know what happens in this final episode

Why don't you just watch on a proper TV?

It wouldn't do it justice watching it on a crappy little screen. HD all the way ;)

Ireland Haroo said:
The episode starts at 2am UK time and can be seen here, I reckon there will be recaps and interviews first earlier than the scheduled episode:

Personally, I cant wait. 6 years of watching lost religiously and its all going to be explained!

Just been readin on that link, and it wont be a live stream. Anyone out there got one?

Isn't it 3am?

Robinho's_thumb said:
Why don't you just watch on a proper TV?

It wouldn't do it justice watching it on a crappy little screen. HD all the way ;)

Im watching it air live in america, I live in the UK. Stream is all I can do lol<br /><br />-- Mon May 24, 2010 12:12 am --<br /><br />
ElanJo said:
Ireland Haroo said:

Isn't it 3am?

People are saying 2am, the 2 hour cast interviews and recap has started anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.