Lost Final Episode

Ireland Haroo said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
Why don't you just watch on a proper TV?

It wouldn't do it justice watching it on a crappy little screen. HD all the way ;)

Im watching it air live in america, I live in the UK. Stream is all I can do lol

Well I've got Sky One HD so... ;)

I'd rather watch it a bit later and in better quality.

Robinho's_thumb said:

It wouldn't do it justice watching it on a crappy little screen. HD all the way ;)

We aren't all that dim....
Don't you know how to connect your pc to the tv with a simple cable..?!

blumoonrises said:
Robinho's_thumb said:

We aren't all that dim....
Don't you know how to connect your pc to the tv with a simple cable..?!
haha this. thats what i do sometimes

Ok .I've just watched it. I knew this would happen. I haven't a fcking clue what happened? I'm not going to post spoilers but when everyone has had a chance to watch it, can somebody please explain it for me? Cheers

super_city_si said:
Ok .I've just watched it. I knew this would happen. I haven't a fcking clue what happened? I'm not going to post spoilers but when everyone has had a chance to watch it, can somebody please explain it for me? Cheers
I lost interest after the first series. It went on far too long. I think they watched the original series of the Prisoner, which decided to leave everyone confused! Maybe they've left it slightly confusing (from your post, and a later one) so they can cash in with a one off 4hr special!!!

I thought that was a great 2 hour episode. I had to wake up at 5AM to watch this on SKY one HD, it was well worth it though.

I can't believe SKY cheated us though, they said it would be aired the same time as the US, yet the East Coast aired this 3 hours earlier than the West Coast which the UK aired it at the same time as the West Coast. (Total shambles) I knew this was wrong because I usually download Smallville - Supernatural - Heroes etc at 02:00 - 03:00 AM.

A bit of a spoiler so don't read below if you haven't watched it.

The ending was a little strange but I think everyone in that room had actually died, I'm not entirely certain but a few of the couples wasn't in that room so was they still alive :D? I'm not sure so as someone posted above someone reply with some useful insight on what happened towards the end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.