Lost Prophets.

That will be an old tattoo. When they played reading and Leeds years ago the backdrop behind them said Mega Lolz, so I guessing it's some kind of catchphrase for him or the band.
Either way, I bet they feel like a right **** now

Edit: the picture of him in that tattoo does look like his mugshot though... So, I think I could be wrong. Some people are insane

That pic was created at 12:25am, a strange time to take a pic of a tatoo, usually done at the shop or within an hour of getting home i would assume.
I am calling fake and not funny.

Shoot this bastard also, this is not flippant, i mean it shoot him.
I read a little of the transcript and it sickened me.
That is more than enough validation to me to see him killed

johnmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
johnmc said:
Fuck off. Sounds almost like you are defending him.

No it doesn't. He's simply pointing that there is always someone worse. That's just the way the world works.

Ok so if I said there are worse out there than the Rigby killers in that thread what reaction do you think that would receive. Serious question.

Edit. Shadz. Apologies for telling you to fuck off. Hope you understand where I was coming from but maybe I for wrong end of the stick.

No worries John I understand it is an emotive subject.In no way did I mean to downplay watkins crimes.I only mentioned clergy because that is where I have some experience of this type of crime.
I have said it before on here that we are too lenient as a society worldwide when it comes to child abuse.

TCIB said:
That pic was created at 12:25am, a strange time to take a pic of a tatoo, usually done at the shop or within an hour of getting home i would assume.
I am calling fake and not funny.

Shoot this bastard also, this is not flippant, i mean it shoot him.
I read a little of the transcript and it sickened me.
That is more than enough validation to me to see him killed

For sick bastards like this shooting is to good for them.

If you've ever read A Song of Ice and Fire (a game of thrones) the way Boltons bastard flays Theon Greyjoy alive is what baby raping bastards like this fucker deserves.

Mayor West said:
Was anyone on here a fan of them? I had never heard of them before this came out, but I'm a huge fan of eminem, and if this had happened to him, it would seriously fuck with my head.

Suppose what I'm trying to say is if you were a fan of them before this, are you still a fan, does him being who he is now change the quality of the music?

I probably wouldn't have called myself a fan.

However, I tend to associate a lot of their music with my teenage years. I was into alternative/heavy music when I was younger, and more often than not, if you chatted to a girl who was "alternative" their favourite band would be Lost Prophets.

I joined a new school in September 2001 at the age of 13 (almost 14), and my memories of the first few weeks tend to be 9/11 (obviously!) and the music of that time was "Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja" by Lost Prophets.

When they released their second album it was the year of my GCSE's, and a lot of their singles remind me of being 16. "Burn, Burn", "Last Train Home", "Last Summer". They were all over channels like Scuzz and Kerrang.

And even more recently, just after I finished uni in 2009, I remember hearing on the radio a lot "It's not the end of the world".

I'm one for liking a good bit of nostalgia, but I guess I'll have to dig out my System of a Down albums out, as I can't imagine hearing Watkins sing again.

E! Online did a story about this, and mistakenly published a corresponding photo of Ian 'H' Watkins from Steps. They've since apologised, but how dangerous could that have been? Absolutely piss poor journalism.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLIzNSHDwPs&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/453381/Female-MP-abused-boy-in-care" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/453381 ... oy-in-care</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.