Lost Prophets.

johnmc said:
Shadz69 said:
mcmanus said:
There is fuck all chance I'm reading that sentencing report. The words 'baby rape' are enough for me. I would be physically sick or have nightmares if I did.

It's everyones choice but those that do read it have to realise that he is'nt the worst of them.Without doubt there are sicker and more deranged out there.

Fuck off. Sounds almost like you are defending him.

If you think he is the worst sex offender out there you are very naive and if you read my post above you would have seen I would rather whole life tarrifs for his crimes.What does that sound like?

Shadz69 said:
johnmc said:
Shadz69 said:
It's everyones choice but those that do read it have to realise that he is'nt the worst of them.Without doubt there are sicker and more deranged out there.

If you think he is the worst sex offender out there you are very naive and if you read my post above you would have seen I would rather whole life tarrifs for his crimes.What does that sound like?

Yes but you keep referring to people being worse than him. Why? The indefensible is the indefensible. No point in saying someone who killed 6 people isn't as bad as someone who killed 7 is there.

johnmc said:
Shadz69 said:
johnmc said:

Yes but you keep referring to people being worse than him. Why? The indefensible is the indefensible. No point in saying someone who killed 6 people isn't as bad as someone who killed 7 is there.

Because I have some knowledge on the matter and I used to think that cases of abuse could'nt get worse then another comes along which shocks and repulses.You think that that's the bottom of the barrel but it is'nt.People will read that report and think he is the worst offender ever when in reality kids are out there being subjected to horrific levels of abuse.Bought and sold as sexual commodities and subjected to near unimaginable levels of abuse,used in snuff movies.
Never think you have seen the depths to which some will plunge to fulfill sick and twisted desires.There are always worse out there and that is why we should always be on our guard,ready to protect those that can't protect themselves.
I don't particularly care how you read it john it was more a warning that it can get a whole lot worse in terms of depravity in some cases.

Shadz69 said:
johnmc said:
Shadz69 said:

Because I have some knowledge on the matter and I used to think that cases of abuse could'nt get worse then another comes along which shocks and repulses.You think that that's the bottom of the barrel but it is'nt.People will read that report and think he is the worst offender ever when in reality kids are out there being subjected to horrific levels of abuse.Bought and sold as sexual commodities and subjected to near unimaginable levels of abuse,used in snuff movies.
Never think you have seen the depths to which some will plunge to fulfill sick and twisted desires.There are always worse out there and that is why we should always be on our guard,ready to protect those that can't protect themselves.
I don't particularly care how you read it john it was more a warning that it can get a whole lot worse in terms of depravity in some cases.

I get where you are coming from. But there is no need to compare one child abuser to another. They are all the lowest form of life. For example you say a priest is worse for having multiple victims. Grotesque. Then Atkins as far as we know had "only" two victims but gave one crystal meth. Who's worse? There is no worse here. They are both vile disturbed people. To me it read you were saying he is as bad as this person or that person because look what they did.

Doesn't matter whether its one it two or five. They are in the same boat in my opinion.

johnmc said:
Shadz69 said:
mcmanus said:
There is fuck all chance I'm reading that sentencing report. The words 'baby rape' are enough for me. I would be physically sick or have nightmares if I did.

It doesn't sound like that.

But it's a naff post.

johnny on the spot said:
johnmc said:
Shadz69 said:

It doesn't sound like that.

But it's a naff post.

It referred to previous posts as well. I do understand shadz just don't think its relevant as such.

johnmc said:
Shadz69 said:
mcmanus said:

No it doesn't. He's simply pointing that there is always someone worse. That's just the way the world works.

MCFC-alan88 said:
johnmc said:
Shadz69 said:

No it doesn't. He's simply pointing that there is always someone worse. That's just the way the world works.

Ok so if I said there are worse out there than the Rigby killers in that thread what reaction do you think that would receive. Serious question.

Edit. Shadz. Apologies for telling you to fuck off. Hope you understand where I was coming from but maybe I for wrong end of the stick.

johnmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
johnmc said:

Ok so if I said there are worse out there than the Rigby killers in that thread what reaction do you think that would receive. Serious question.

There is undoubtedly worse out there than the Rigby killers, it's the nature of the beast. I think you'd also get the same reaction because people react emotionally, which is completely understandable, but it doesn't really do anything for the conversation does it? Emotion is good, blind emotion is not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.