Lost Season 6

I have just started watching Lost from the begining on DVD for the 1st time. I have always kept up to date with it on TV.
It is going to be an epic amout of watching but I want to watch it without all the adverts & try to make sense of wee details I may have missed before.

The 1st 1 that jumped out @ me was in series 1 when Jack discovered & moved to The Caves there were 2 Skeleton bodies, 1 male 1 female. Loke referred to them as Adam & Eve of the Island. They had a bag with a white Stone & a Black stone in it! Interesting eh?!

I dont think these bodies were ever explained & I cant remember if the stones found ever had a relevance?

Bringing this up to series 6, My theroy is that at the end of Lost this will turn out to be Jack & another woman who end up running the island in place of Jacob & the Black smoke. You have got to remember the time travel twist which I think is gonna be relivant again I think & the whole thing will be a cycle that none of them can get out of. Or FATE.

This week was all about Ricardo(richard).He came from the Island of Tenerife all though it did look very much like Hawaii.
So the Island of lost is the cork that keeps Evil coming out into our world (i liked that explanation)Lost now starting to rev up its engines to the finale

stockholm blue syndrome said:
This week was all about Ricardo(richard).He came from the Island of Tenerife all though it did look very much like Hawaii.
So the Island of lost is the cork that keeps Evil coming out into our world (i liked that explanation)Lost now starting to rev up its engines to the finale

So the Island could be pandoras box ??????????????????????.

Challenger1978 said:
stockholm blue syndrome said:

So the Island could be pandoras box ??????????????????????.
could be although in this case pandoras wine bottle

I think there will be somebody replacing Jacob and another candidate replacing the black smoke.

To keep the equilibrium between good and evil.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Robinho's_thumb said:
I think there will be somebody replacing Jacob and another candidate replacing the black smoke.

To keep the equilibrium between good and evil.

no shit sherlock

Calm down dickhead.

How is it obvious that they will have somebody to replace the black smoke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.