Lost set of keys outside the ground Sunday

sunjihai17

Hi.

I have a season ticket in 109 and lock my bike up on the walkway between entrance K and where the B of the Bang used to be (leading out of the ground towards Asda). Anyway I think I've dropped my keys after unlocking my bike today. If anyone has found them then please PM me. I can identify them in more detail and can collect from anywhere.

Thanks very much.

(Mods any chance of making this a sticky for a day or two?)

Re: Lost set of keys outside the ground today

shadygiz said:
i'll pm ric to make this a sticky mate, us mere mods cant make stickies in main forum ;p

hope you find them pal

Thanks mate

sunjihai17 said:
Hi.

I have a season ticket in 109 and lock my bike up on the walkway between entrance K and where the B of the Bang used to be (leading out of the ground towards Asda). Anyway I think I've dropped my keys after unlocking my bike today. If anyone has found them then please PM me. I can identify them in more detail and can collect from anywhere.

Thanks very much.

Can u pm me your home address, I found a bunch of keys. Will drop them off mate.

80s Shorts said:
sunjihai17 said:
Hi.

Thanks very much.

Can u pm me your home address, I found a bunch of keys. Will drop them off mate.

Nice one

80s Shorts said:
sunjihai17 said:
Hi.

Thanks very much.

lol

80s Shorts said:
sunjihai17 said:
Hi.

Thanks very much.

Nice try!

Did yer or have yer tried the main entrance? I dropped me car keys outside the stadium at a match a couple of seasons ago. Had given 'em up but tried the main entrance and some kind character had handed them in.

Have you tried contacting the ticket office to see if any have been handed in? I found a key a couple of weeks ago and that's where I took it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.