Lots more to come out about JT

SEX WITH JOHN TERRY ONLY LASTED 12 MINUTES
Vanessa Perroncel's pals circulate stories about disgraced footballer
undefined

07/02/2010
PALS of Vanessa were busy yesterday circulating a version of the scandal worthy of Mills & Boon. And one friend added: "They only had sex once and it lasted just 12 minutes" - coincidentally the exact length of his fateful meeting with Fabio Capello.

"John was around to comfort her after the split with Wayne and became a very good friend."

shit dont let the Mrs see this she`ll be asking me to put a chelski shirt on and carry on for an extra 10 minutes hmmmmmmmmmm I`d be well asleep after 2 mins

redredwhine said:
SEX WITH JOHN TERRY ONLY LASTED 12 MINUTES
Vanessa Perroncel's pals circulate stories about disgraced footballer
undefined

07/02/2010
PALS of Vanessa were busy yesterday circulating a version of the scandal worthy of Mills & Boon. And one friend added: "They only had sex once and it lasted just 12 minutes" - coincidentally the exact length of his fateful meeting with Fabio Capello.

"John was around to comfort her after the split with Wayne and became a very good friend."

shit dont let the Mrs see this she`ll be asking me to put a chelski shirt on and carry on for an extra 10 minutes hmmmmmmmmmm I`d be well asleep after 2 mins

That's clearly bollocks..

redredwhine said:

THIS

;)

Fkirozni said:
Balti said:
Borderline Prostitute to reveal all. As usual.

This. Constant source of amusement how low some lasses are willing to sink for cash.

It's also amazing how deep millionaire footballlers are willing to sink to get their hands on yet more money that they don't really need. Terry has been offering to show people around Stamford Bridge for £10,000 a pop and, by al accounts, using his "influence" as England captain to exploit grubby little schemes to make a few extra quid. Terry is the problem here, not his "lasses".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/mirror-football-blog/John-Terry-rocked-by-new-scandal-after-touting-out-his-subsidised-Wembley-box-all-the-latest-JT-stories-comment-opinion-jokes-and-features-from-all-of-Friday-s-papers-article312339.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion ... 12339.html</a>

Something is wrong with this bloke. What an utter twat. Makes you wonder what his real reasons were for sticking with Chelsk when City were promising to pay him a king's ransom to sign for us. He'd have been here like a shot were it not for the Wayne Bridge connection.

Pam said:
Fkirozni said:
This. Constant source of amusement how low some lasses are willing to sink for cash.

It's also amazing how deep millionaire footballlers are willing to sink to get their hands on yet more money that they don't really need. Terry has been offering to show people around Stamford Bridge for £10,000 a pop and, by al accounts, using his "influence" as England captain to exploit grubby little schemes to make a few extra quid. Terry is the problem here, not his "lasses".

Don't quite get where you're coming from Pam - the fact that Terry is a dirty tosser goes without saying, but you have to view Ms Perroncel's obvious cash-maximising strategy with cynicism. Sounds like you're trying to defend the women in all those stories you hear, trying to get footballers into bed and selling the story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.