Lots more to come out about JT

wasn't there 3 accrington stanley and 1 bury players banned this year
for betting on their on team to win, if so so should terry if proved

The NOTW journalist on SSN this afternoon said "John Terry may want to avoid reading the papers on Sunday."

Gulp.

Now I know that is bigging up his paper, but it did sound a little ominous.

I really do think this will mess Chelsea's season up, the atmosphere there must be awful, no trust in the Captain the ramifications for them in the long run could be very bad

mackenzie said:
The NOTW journalist on SSN this afternoon said "John Terry may want to avoid reading the papers on Sunday."

Gulp.

I think that's a fair assessment; he'd still be England captain if last Sunday was the sum total of his indiscretions

bluemanc said:
mackenzie said:

Gulp.

I'll bet it's HIS wife that the French birds had an affair with,this is gonna get messy.

I saw your post on the other thread bluemanc. What have you heard?

And I thought Bridge's ex deciding NOT to sell her story, whilst a welcome relief, a little odd.

Ch0pper Reid said:

314we3l.jpg

Cute - plays well at the rear, good going forward and likes to handle 2 big strikers up top

bluemanc said:
mackenzie said:

Gulp.

I'll bet it's HIS wife that the French birds had an affair with,this is gonna get messy.

If it is, he should get the captains armband back!

mackenzie said:
bluemanc said:

And I thought Bridge's ex deciding NOT to sell her story, whilst a welcome relief, a little odd.
One of wives joined in,it was in the Star,no name but it was stated as a fact.
That club has one hell of a deep throat problem,someone is feeding all this stuff to the press & yes i thought it was strange she dropped the idea of selling the story.

bluemanc said:
mackenzie said:

One of wives joined in,it was in the Star,no name but it was stated as a fact.
That club has one hell of a deep throat problem,someone is feeding all this stuff to the press & yes i thought it was strange she dropped the idea of selling the story.

Aahh that Cheryl is such a good sport!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.