'LOUD-PROUD-LOYAL' banner collection

felixbg

sent to me from heaven, manchester city you are my
going for a loud-proud-loyal banner instead and changed the font as requested by many so noone feels alienated. coming along nicely and will hopefully get it all ordered by wednesday. still need your help and donations though. can donate via paypal to thebluealliance@hotmail.co.uk

thanks everyone that has donated so far. without you this sort of stuff couldn't happen

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/quote]

Re: 'WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND' banner collection

Change the font to just a standard 1 and make it just a blue background not blue and white. Probably look smarter then.

The gothic text looks a bit Germanic Felix

Great idea.

Problem is though the second tier has all the adevertising logos on and they are VERY strict about not covering any of the logos. May be if its a one off they might allow it but I would check with the club before you spend the cash.

Just a thought.

Edit
Just realised the Champions league logos are up for this game so maybe it is OK as a one off!

desperatedon said:
Great idea.

Problem is though the second tier has all the adevertising logos on and they are VERY strict about not covering any of the logos. May be if its a one off they might allow it but I would check with the club before you spend the cash.

Just a thought.

won't be a problem. me and ric met with the club on monday. they are being brilliant about the whole thing. if our fans put half the effort the club is into making this 'operation one end' a sucess then we're in for a hell of a night.

kbb said:
The gothic text looks a bit Germanic Felix

English is a Germanic language.

The WE does look like ME though.

felixbg said:
desperatedon said:
Great idea.

Just a thought.

won't be a problem. me and ric met with the club on monday. they are being brilliant about the whole thing. if our fans put half the effort the club is into making this 'operation one end' a sucess then we're in for a hell of a night.

Nice one.

Good grief!

A banner to echo one of the most pathetic chants ever uttered.

The "Kippax" corner out-sing you every single game.

FTR I don't frequent, but have stood in both from time to time, either stand so I've no axe to grind, other than being a long-standing critic of the south stand atmosphere and attitude.

"We are the south stand"?

Oh please.

What next? "I am the ball-boy"?

1.618034 said:
Good grief!

A banner to echo one of the most pathetic chants ever uttered.

The "Kippax" corner out-sing you every single game.

FTR I don't frequent, but have stood in both from time to time, either stand so I've no axe to grind, other than being a long-standing critic of the south stand atmosphere and attitude.

"We are the south stand"?

Oh please.

What next? "I am the ball-boy"?

It goes back to 1994 "we are the north stand" when the real Kippaxers moved there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.