'LOUD-PROUD-LOYAL' banner collection

Re: 'WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND' banner collection

felixbg said:
Been looking to get this sorted for months now, hoping to get a 18mx1.5m WATSS banner to go across the SS made for the villareal game. Will cost around the £350 mark so obviously any donations no matter how small would be greatly appreciated by bluemooners in the south stand. We will also have a collection at the BA meeting this Sunday. Below is the design (thoughts appreciated) and to donate visit <a class="postlink" href="https://www.paypal.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.paypal.com</a> and send funds to thebluealliance@hotmail.co.uk

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How's the collection going?

Corky said:
1.618034 said:
Good grief!

A banner to echo one of the most pathetic chants ever uttered.

The "Kippax" corner out-sing you every single game.

FTR I don't frequent, but have stood in both from time to time, either stand so I've no axe to grind, other than being a long-standing critic of the south stand atmosphere and attitude.

"We are the south stand"?

Oh please.

What next? "I am the ball-boy"?

It goes back to 1994 "we are the north stand" when the real Kippaxers moved there.

This exactly!! As soon as the seats came I fucked off to the North Stand...The majority of the South Stand are orginal Kippax warriors so dont let anyone tell you that 109/110 are...

1.618034 said:
Good grief!

FTR I don't frequent, but have stood in both from time to time, either stand so I've no axe to grind, other than being a long-standing critic of the south stand atmosphere and attitude.

Oh please.

Are you about 14?

1.618034 said:
Good grief!

Oh please.

Fibonacci , wo-o
Fibonacci , wo o o o
he had a Pizzeria,
it gave me diaoreah

whoooshhhhhhh!

The Iceman Cometh said:
1.618034 said:
Good grief!

Oh please.

Fibonacci , wo-o
Fibonacci , wo o o o
he had a Pizzeria,
it gave me diaoreah

whoooshhhhhhh!

i don't get it

So, everyone who used to stand on the Kippax then went in the North Stand, and they all went in the South Stand...?

So the South Stand is the North Stand, which is the Kippax... WTF? Although that actually might make a better banner tbf.

Great song btw. It's that kind of creativity which is sadly missing these days.

;-p

Sorry for being negative but this "WATSS" nonsense is one of my pet hates.

If you're doing a banner then how about.... "WE ARE THE KIPPAX"

Just an opinion, which I'm entitled to... As an ex-Kippax "Warrior".

Just my opinion (which admittedly doesn't count for much) but if I was going to invest £350 in a banner, I'd go for something a bit more imaginative. Or at least, a reference that the away supporters would get, as well as die-hard blues. "We are the south stand" might make us look a tad unimaginative to those who don't get it.

belting,the north stand in the moss are pretty much the south stand now,im in.oh and by the way the draw doesnt stink as much as it did at half time in the moss,moss side historically a part of lancashire,never forget your roots.

Best of luck to Felix and co hope this comes off though if the club really wanted you to create the atmosphere with banners flags etc...i would have they could have started you off with a donation first to get the ball rolling....but as i said if theres anyone to create atmosphere its ths south stand etc not some stupid marching band..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.