'LOUD-PROUD-LOYAL' banner collection

Re: 'WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND' banner collection

Fair play to Felix & Liam - you can't fault what the Blue Alliance are trying to do regarding the atmosphere. I guess this banner is so specific to the South Stand that it might not appeal to everyone, but it's easy to criticise. It's harder to actually be proactive and get these things done.

On the subject of which, we're looking at getting another Bluemoon banner done later in the season (to go with 6th day, Sheikh Mansour and Mercer/Allison ones), but that's a discussion for another day. Hopefully some of the South Standers on here will put in for the Blue Alliance one.

Ric said:
Fair play to Felix & Liam - you can't fault what the Blue Alliance are trying to do regarding the atmosphere. I guess this banner is so specific to the South Stand that it might not appeal to everyone, but it's easy to criticise. It's harder to actually be proactive and get these things done.

On the subject of which, we're looking at getting another Bluemoon banner done later in the season (to go with 6th day, Sheikh Mansour and Mercer/Allison ones), but that's a discussion for another day. Hopefully some of the South Standers on here will put in for the Blue Alliance one.
Great post & I defiantly will be putting some money towards it.

Are you going to do a collection in the ground?

Perhaps do one in 109/110 and 111 as well seeing as they could be joining God's own stand next season ;)

going for a loud-proud-loyal banner instead and changed the font as requested by many so noone feels alienated. coming along nicely and will hopefully get it all ordered by wednesday. still need your help and donations though. can donate via paypal to thebluealliance@hotmail.co.uk

thanks everyone that has donated so far. without you this sort of stuff couldn't happen

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

'WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND' banner collection

I'll donate to this on Monday. Fair fucks to the blue alliance for getting off their arses for the club again and again.

looks ok lads, not sure about the we lettering though like a previous post said,

i'm taking the daughter to this so i'm in family stand so i will take my camera and get some photo's of it if you can sort it out, will put them on here or your fb page!

felixbg said:
Been looking to get this sorted for months now, hoping to get a 18mx1.5m WATSS banner to go across the SS made for the villareal game. Will cost around the £350 mark so obviously any donations no matter how small would be greatly appreciated by bluemooners in the south stand. We will also have a collection at the BA meeting this Sunday. Below is the design (thoughts appreciated) and to donate visit <a class="postlink" href="https://www.paypal.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.paypal.com</a> and send funds to thebluealliance@hotmail.co.uk

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Just a note Felix,

The Manchester Coat of Arms used on your banner above is Manchester City Council's version of it. City have never used this version of the CoA, this is the version the Rag's 'Republik of Mancunia' (or whoever they are) lot use on their shit:
manchestercoatofarms_thumb.jpg
manchestercoatofarms_design.jpg

Instead City have always used a different version of the CoA without the knights helmet:
[bigimg]http://www.beautifulgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Mercer-ltd-edition-crest-detail.jpg[/bigimg]

Just thought I'd post that in case you didn't know.

1.618034 said:
Good grief!

A banner to echo one of the most pathetic chants ever uttered.

The "Kippax" corner out-sing you every single game.

FTR I don't frequent, but have stood in both from time to time, either stand so I've no axe to grind, other than being a long-standing critic of the south stand atmosphere and attitude.

"We are the south stand"?

Oh please.

What next? "I am the ball-boy"?
GREAT POSITIVE ATTITUDE TO SOMEONE BEING PRO ACTIVE!!!!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU PISS ME OFF. GO AND WATCH THE RAGS AND MUNCH ON PRAWN SANDWICHES AND SING NURSERY RHYMES INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING PEOPLE FOR MAKING AN EFFORT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.